• New Classifieds - Open Beta

The New Classifieds have entered Open Beta status and are now viewable to all registered users.

Our New Classifieds can be reached by clicking "Classifieds" in the forum toolbar or menu. Any ads posted in the New Classifieds should be considered "real ads" and must follow our updated Classifieds Terms and Rules. Ads that do not meet our updated Classifieds Terms and Rules will be deleted, and warnings, without points, will be issued. While our current Classifieds forums will remain viewable during the Open Beta period, and current ads posted there can be bumped, new ads must be posted in our New Classifieds so you can familiarize yourself with the new format. The Classifieds forums will be closed once the Open Beta period ends.

A tutorial on how to use the New Classifieds has been created and can be found here.

Christmas in January

pamandron

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Hi all,
Today we received our Christmas present. We got a T.Blondi about 9 to 11 inches or so. An Asian Chevron, and H.Gigas, and a M.Peterklassi and P.Fortis. I want to thank Bill at Invertepet, and Buck Tedrow for the fine spiders. I wish I could show some pics, maybe soon. Bye, Pam:)

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
yay! My five from Buck will be here tomorrow! I'm so excited :)

P ornata
S calceatum
A purpurea
M mesomelas
T elenae

petitegreeneyes

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Boy, I tell ya what Immortal_Sin, I fell inlove with her gigas. She is so prissy walking and so darn fiesty. She's cool, and her T.blondi is awesome too! I got two new pedes with her shipment. I wanted a red featherleg but he was out of them. But I love my pedes.

Hi sis:D

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
did you get yours from Buck too?
I should have gone for a gigas, I just knew it!

petitegreeneyes

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
No Gail, she got two orders today and i was in on the one from invertepet. I got two new pedes and they are so cool!!! I got a Red feathertail and a Tanzanian Neon blue-leg pedes. But I do have a Malaysian giant tan that came from Buck and she is 6" of pure fury. I wouldn't trade her for anything though. She is the bomb.

Attachments

pamandron

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Hi Holley,
The gigas came from Invertepet. I got a Costa rican black velvet and a Columbian Brown from Buck. I love the gigas. We also have another one that we got about a year ago. They are full of attitude. Enjoy your spiders you get today. Pam:)