christmas escapee (aka the H maculata jailbreak)

Lycanthrope

Arachnolord
Old Timer
I had a very interesting Christmas eve, very interesting indeed. I awoke in the morning and began doing my daily cleanup of emasticated insects. I just happened to glance over, and lo and behold, the door to my H. maculata's large kk (turned on its side) was hanging wide open! Im not sure how it happened, but I believe I just didnt latch that door right:8o . Anyway I begin frantically searching the t room, and then I spot 2 ghostly white legs sticking out from behind my H. lividums cage. ever so carefully, I remove the 10 gallon and set it on the floor. Staring my H. mac eye to eye, I move in with a chef salad container. Inches away...... ZOOM. He's gone up the wall. Im already running late, so I just lock up my t room and me and the misses head to work. Long day of being mauled by birds, and renovating animal cages, then back home. Now shes behind my T. blondis enclosure. I spritz her with some water, she runs out, and I place the now lidless kk over her. Then i slide construction paper under her, and pull it so he climbs onto the plastic. finally, a quick pullaway, and lid on the kk. caught her! And after all that trouble, shes earned herself a name. we call her Bitch.;P

MrT

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Thats funny as hell, as long as it happened to you guys..LOL
I've been lucky so far, no jailbreaks yet.
Sounds like Bitch gave you a good run for your money. ;P

Ernie

Joy

Priestess of Pulchra-tude
Old Timer
Originally posted by Lycanthrope
I had a very interesting Christmas eve, very interesting indeed.

Oh, this just begs to be worked into a new version of "'Twas the night before Christmas!"

"Twas the night before Christmas and all through the house,
Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse.
Or so Santa thought. But he nearly did swoon
When he encountered an AWOL featherleg baboon!"

Joy

Bridget

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
lol Joy, too cute. Thank goodness we were able to catch her and shes was okay. Not exactly the T. you want escaping when you have children!

Cowshark

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
And after all that trouble, shes earned herself a name. we call her Bitch.
Bwah.=D

Hey, at least she gave you some, um, entertainment! Hee.