[Warning] Christian Vollheit from Germany.SCAMMER

R

Rufilata

Warning!!.

I have buyed a tarantula from this guy.A Aphonopelma spec adult female...when it arrived it was dead and i tryed all the time to get into contact with him but he never replyed me..i tryed with another e mail and he replyed fast THEN.I explained to him what had happend but he never replyed me when he knew that was me.Ive talked with other ppl in Germany and they says he is a well known scammer so my advice to ppl is this: STAY AWAY FROM THIS DEALER.DONT DEAL WITH HIM.

Here is his e-mail adress:

Vollheit@t-online.de

Bosing

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Not a scammer

I dealt with this guy this year. First shipment was devoured by ants as I failed to claim the package at arrival day. It stayed there for more nights including the weekend.

He was kind enough to send free slings on the second shipment. This shipment arrived in good condition and he has kept his word on ALL our email exchanges.

Martin H.

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Hi,

Ive talked with other ppl in Germany and they says he is a well known scammer
can you name these people who you allegedly have talked to and who allegedly claim him to be a scammer - I bet you can't!

Christian can be met at a lot wo shows in Germany and as far as I know, he has good a reputation in Germany - respectively I have never heard anything different. I also know him personally and he was always very friendly.

all the best,
Martin