christian santoro from germany

subic_spiderworld

Arachnopeon
A lot of people are looking for this guy (including me). He seems to bait people by sending them the first order then when you place a second (and bigger) order, he disappears after getting your money. There have been numerous post from people looking for him in the BTS bulletin board. It seems he advertises his stuff there.
If anyone is transacting business with him now, be very careful...

subicspiderworld@gmail.com

chromatopelma

Arachnopeon
Hello!
This is Klemen speaking to Christian Santoro. Let me tell you how his criminal mind works. You'll send him 160€ in my case for spiders or other animals and he will disspear. He won't answer your emails, his phone won't work BUT he'll make a mistake and answer to some of your friend ...
SO I'M WARNING YOU DON'T BUY ANYTHING FROM CHRISTIAN SANTORO!!! I lost 160€ and trust of my friends maby you can lose a lot more! BE CAREFUL!

Justin L.

Arachnopeon
Also as one of victims of Christian Santoro, I can guarantee that he is not a trustworthy dealer. He sent me already dead ones and soon be vaporized. I still hold his information, so if anyone is willing to sue him, ask me for some evidence.

R

Rufilata

Wow!.This suprise me..ive dealed with Christian Santoro for a year now and he have never acting like this to me.Thanks for the warning

chromatopelma

Arachnopeon
Today I finally receved the spiders. I took some time, but at the end he give me for more than 200€ spiders and scorpions in the parcel.

Cheers!