• The Review forums are closed to new reviews.

Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews.

Information on how to use our new Reviews section can be found in our Tutorials forum.

chrispy

Lestat_tnt

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Positive

I did a trade/sale with Chris, it went well. You can tell he really loves his Critters. He is willing to spend gobs of time talking about his Critters, and showing them off. Its obvious to tell that he is a good guy.

Last edited:

Lestat_tnt

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Positive

I bought my first two tarantulas from Chris. Acanthoscurria geniculata, & Grammostola aureostriata. Pickup went well, and I was given a great deal!

massmorels

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
just finished up with a trade deal with Chris.. I am very pleased, and impressed with what I got. Two of the Ts even molted the first night I had them! one is now a sexed male, but thats how it goes. -shrugs- good biz with this guy, Id do it again without hesitation!

Last edited:

sntcruzan

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Positive deal/trade

Chris And I just completed a Tarantula trade that went very well.He communicated good during the trade and delivered his side of the deal quick and sweetened the deal by adding freebies.

Fred

ShadowBlade

Planeswalker
Old Timer
Just completed a trade with him. Very excellent, went fine. Fast communication, and great packaging. He also included freebies, which is great, a courtesy not often offered in trades anymore.

Thanks much Chris!

-Sean

Brian F.

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Positive

Just got my half of a trade from Chris, P. striata and C. fimbriatus plus a freebie B. vagans. Smooth trade, no problems whatsoever.

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Positive!

Chris and I just completed a trade that went incredibly smooth. His end came in yesterday, and all the little ones I recieved were healthy and beautiful. He even gave me freebies; Not that many people give you freebies on a trade. Great communication, great packing, healthy Ts make Chris a great person to deal with. I would not hesitate to do business with him again. Thanks again man!

-Paul

PS: One of the Ts successfully molted within hours of arriving.

bluetree85

Arachnopeon
Positive

Just Got a Pirmina from Chris great communication and threw a freebie Tiger rump with it so will def do business again thanks ! :D

John Apple

Just a guy
Old Timer
A+++++++ man

Chris is one of the easiest guys to deal with and I will do so again in the future.
He sent me a very generous freebie and was a pleasure to deal with
Thanx is not saying enough

Steven.WK

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Positive

Just completed a trade with Chris and everything was great. Communications was good and Chris cared enough to want feedback on his shipping method. Would not hesitate to do business with Chris again. Thanks!

KaineSoulblade

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Positive

I traded with Chris this week. He packed the T's very well. Easy to work with and had excellent communication. Seems like a great guy.

Thiscordia

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
POSITIVE!!!
All i can say is that its been a pleasure trading with Chris the communication was great, Very Cool Guy.
The negotiation of the trade was fast and we where both happy :)
Packing was outstanding so basicaly just good things to say about Chris.
Looking forward to do some more trading Chris.

And once again Thanks a lot.
-.Raul

Bayushi

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Positive

Took a drive down to the Unique animl expo in hillsboro oregon to check things out and Met Chris at the booth he was sharing with Talkenlate04.

Was happy to just talk to someone in person about arachnids and not get looked at like i was a freak. I purhased two scorplings from him, a H. longimnus and a Paruroctonus species, He even kicked in a freebee H gigas sling. Very pleased with both the purchase and the conversation we had. Definitely recommend doing business with him.

syndicate

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Positive!

Just completed a sale/trade with Chris and everything went great..
He purchased a large collection of geckos off me and also sent me some very hard to find female spiders that I am very happy with!!
Wouldn't hesitate to do buisness with him again!
Thanks again!
-Chris

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Positive!

Just received my half of a breeding loan from Chris. He was sure to update me throughout the process, and ship the slings fast when they were ready. He packaged them up excellently and they all arrived in great shape. It was a pleasure doing business with him, and i look forward to more transactions. I highly recommend him to anyone at all. Thanks again! John

JohnDapiaoen

Arachnobro
Old Timer
Rectified and Positive!!

So a while ago I sent Chris my Mature Male N. chromatus and after a while with no updates I assumed I was scammed out of my male. A few months later I got a message stating that his female laid a sac and the reason why he was unable to contact me before. I then got regular updates on the sac and later development of the slings. Today I'm happy to say that my Male is back home along with 600 of his offspring plus a few freebees! From what I thought would be a bad loan transaction turned out to be a very successful one! Thanks again Chris.

-JohnD.