• The Review forums are closed to new reviews.

Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews.

Information on how to use our new Reviews section can be found in our Tutorials forum.

Chris78

P-Rice

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
A++ Postive!

I bought a MM B. smithi from Chris and everything went smooth. He shipped the very next day, the packaging was excellent, the critter was even better, and he even followed up with a few messages via email and text. I will be doing business with him again. Thanks, Chris!

GForce14063

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Positive

I just recently purchased a female green tree python from hime and everything is perfect .Excellent packaging and good communication through out the whole transaction.:worship::worship:

Islanderboi

Arachnopeon
Positive review for Chris78

I ordered an adult G. Pulchra female from Chris during really cold part of the year. Communication from Chris was prompt, and helpful. Chris was very patient with my transaction (minor Paypal difficulties on my part), very kind, and flexible. Thanks to Chris' awesome packing job, my G. Pulchra arrived alive, sweet as can be (as he said she was), and in excellent, healthy condition. My hands down to you, Chris :worship:, to a job very well done! I would definitely buy from you again! Thanks for everything!

Knight_Exotics

Arachnopeon
POSITIVE
Bought a nice aru GTP frpm Chris. the packing was perfect and the snake is very nice and healthy.
there was also an awesome freebie included with him.
will be buying from him again.

Fran

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Excellent

I just received a package Chris. :)

Great communication, prompt shipping, great packaging job and very healthy looking T, actually larger and nicer than expected ;)

It was a really pleasant experience, I highly recommend him , you will be very pleased.