• The Review forums are closed to new reviews.

Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews.

Information on how to use our new Reviews section can be found in our Tutorials forum.

Chris (Syndicate)

ChrisNCT

ChrisinTennessee
Old Timer
I feel that Chris should be rewarded with feedback of his own for once.

I just completed our deal and picked up some very awesome T's from him. He is a man of his word. I could not be any happier!

Many Thanks Chris! :D

ChrisNCT

ChrisinTennessee
Old Timer
POSITIVE
I just picked up 30 T's from Chris Allen and could not be any happier!

Many thanks!

reclusa

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Very Possitive

Just received my 1/2 of a breeding loan on a Psalmopoeus cambridgei. I also purchased a Psalmopoeus pulcher male from him. All were received in great condition along with a free Psalmopoeus ornata sling. I was impressed with his communication through the entire process. I will def deal with him again without hesitation.

Thanks,
John

Greyhalo

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
A+ Positive

I just completed an ordered on a group of P. ornata and P. cambridgei with Chris. It has been pretty could in my area recently so he worked with me to figure out the best time to ship the Ts. They all arrived in great health and were packed very well. Overall I'm very pleased with my order and I fully intend to place more orders with him in the future.

Arachno_Shack

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Positive!!!!!

Just received a bunch of slings from Chris....

Chris is super-friendly, returns PM's quickly, and his shipment packaging is very creative. The slings arrived super-spunky, and ready to run up and down my arms for hours!!!:eek:

Thanks Chris for doing a GREAT job! I can't wait to purchase from him again...

Tim

Pulk

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
POSITIVE

We (7 people of S.C.A.B.I.E.S.) recently completed a deal with Chris for P. cambridgei and P. ornata slings, and we are very satisfied. He offered a great deal, great communication, obviously cares about the spiders, and packaged them well. While there was 1 death out of 36 slings, Chris was quick to offer a refund and is a great guy to work with.

We would definitely do business with Chris again.

Arachno_Shack

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Positive!!!!

Just received a bunch of slings from Chris....

Chris is super-friendly, returns PM's quickly, and his shipment packaging is very creative. The slings arrived super-spunky, and ready to run up and down my arms for hours!!!:eek:

Thanks Chris for doing a GREAT job! I can't wait to purchase from him again...

Tim

Well, it happened...I ordered from Chris again, and just like last time, I am SUPER pleased!:D
What more can I say about him that hasn't already been said? Chris is a great guy with very good communication skills. After I mistyped part of my shipping addy(always in a rush;) ), I had the pleasure of speaking with him on the phone. Chris is, without a doubt, an asset to this hobby, and I thank him for it.
If you ever need something that Chris has for sale, don't hesitate to purchase from him, you won't regret it.

Thanks Chris for another great transaction!

Tim

_bob_

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Just bought some beautiful slings from Chris and i couldn't be more pleased. He is such an amazing person to talk to online. He is a very knowledgeable person and has great communication skills. I wouldn't hesitate doing business with him again. Also he gave me a freebie with my order... he gave me something he thought I would like instead of something just random. Thanks again for everything!

Bob

_bob_

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Positive!!

Recently bought some more slings from Chris and everything arrived alive and healthy. I would highly recommend Chris to anyone and plan to buy from him in the future.

Bob

Greyhalo

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Positive

I bought a group of slings off of Chris for the second time. Once again everything went smoothly and I was very pleased with the slings I recieved. I'll definitely be doing more business with him in the future.

Steven Valys

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Positive!

Chris is the Man! Super packaging, slings arrived healthy, and it didn't cost an arm/leg for the deal. Will do business with again! Thanks Chris!

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Positive.

Awesome packing and they all came well fed and healthy. Look forward to dealing with Chris again.
Thanks again man!

saminthemiddle

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
10 P rufilata

100% Positive!

I bought 10 Poecilotheria rufilata about two months ago from Chris. They were my first communal Poecilotheria project and Chris helped me a lot with setting up their new home. So far they have been doing nothing short of extraordinarily.

I would probably buy from him again if he had what I wanted.

Hamburglar

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Positive

I just received my pokie shirt from Chris and I couldn't be happier with it. The transaction was great.. awesome communication.

If you don't have one of these shirts you should pick one up... They are really nice.

HerbertWest

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Pokie t-shirt

I just received my pokie shirt today as well and couldnt be happier..great transaction and fast shipment..thanks alot chris..awesome shirts..if you dont have one you should buy one as soon as possible

GartenSpinnen

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
T-shirt

POSITIVE!

Was there any doubts? Thanks for the T-shirt, bra. Its great, i love it, very high quality and i was really impressed. I wore it for 3 days and i started to smell and had to wash it... i really like it :).

Thanks again,
Nate:D

Noexcuse4you

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
POSITIVE!!!

Just received my 20 lot of P. rufilata today. Chris is a great person to deal with to say the least! He communicates well, ships fast, and packs his T's as if WWIII was about to break out. I'd highly recommend buying from if given the chance!

7mary3

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Another positive review for Chris.

Communication was top notch. The T I ordered arrived well packed and healthy. The freebie was also well packed and healthy. The freebie, by the way, is friggin awesome.

I will definately be doing business with Chris again.

german shepard

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Fantastic job Chris, EXCELLENT

Recieved a great looking 3" Ac. Brocklehursti from Chris today. As a free-be he also threw in a Cambridgei, greatly appreciated as I have none of them. The package arrived less that 24 hrs later and packing was superb. All in all I am extremely pleased with the deal and its been a great pleasure doing business with you Chris. I look very much forward to our next encounter Thanks, Marty
Update, as this is a few hrs late in posting (sorry Chris) and I just checked out my newest addition (hopefully a female, dont we all) She has already wolfed down 2 large sized crickets. No problem with this girl in the shipping dept. already eating and enjoying her KK

Thanks again Chris

RoachGirlRen

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Positive

Positive!
Picked up two Psalmopoeus cambridgei slings from syndicate at the White Plains expo. They are very well started - healthy and beautiful! - and priced VERY fairly. Pleasure doing business, Chris! :clap: