• The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.

Chris' Creepy Crawlies (members.rogers.com/creepy-crawlies/)

Bjorgly

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Chris' Creepy Crawlies

Positive

Hi everyone, I would just like to mention Chris' Creepy Crawlies of Ottowa Ontario. Forever I have been searching to find a Canadian dealer to aquire a quality pet tarantula to add to my small collection. I aquired his name and from then on he has been most helpful in answering my questions, taking care of shipping hassels and fully honest in his deals. He notified me when he recieved my money, and shipped my spider (A.Geniculata) proptly thereafter upon my request. The spider arrived safe and sound the next day just as promised and very well packaged. With his combination of selection of all different kinds of reptiles and invertibrates and costomer service I would reccomend him to anyone looking for someone who is a pleasure to deal with and provides great pets at a good price.

If there are anyone else out there like me who needs a good Canadian reptile/invertibrate dealer, this is it, drop him a line at

Creepy-crawlies@rogers.ca
613-829-8116

-Mark

Catfish John

Arachnopeon
Chris' Creepy Crawlies

Positive

I have to agree with the previous about Chris Creepy Crawlies, Chris offers a wide variety of tarantulas at great prices and provides excellent service from answering questions about pet care to ensuring prompt and safe delivery of your pet. I would highly recommend him to all tarantula seekers north of the border.

Marko.

skinheaddave

SkorpionSkin
Arachnosupporter
Positive

I found out about Chris when he posted on the Arachnopets classifieds. I contacted him and was sent a price list. The prices seemed reasonable and the selection was better than any other Canadian list I had seen. I placed an order.

Unfortunately, his supplier had already sold most of what I had wanted. The substitutions began. By the time we were done, I had a VERY big smile on my face. He quickly got an idea of what I liked and proposed substitutions that suited me fine. He must have cut his profit on this deal right down, but he earned himself a loyal customer.

The next problem was that his supplier shorted him some stuff in his shipment and thus my shipment was delayed. This problem was dealt with by an apology and a free H.lividum s'ling and A.bicolor that he had been given by his supplier.

So, after much delay and such, my shipment arrived today. I opened up the package and nearly had to get my shovel to dig through all of the packaging. I think he packed things to survive a nuclear blast, not just a trip on a train! Needless to say, all of my animals arrived in perfect condition. They all appear to be healthy and exactly what I was expecting.

I highly recommend Chris to any of the Canadian invert enthusiasts on this list. I know that I will be dealing with him in the future -- hopefuly a lot.

Cheers,
Dave

Last edited:

Rookie

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Your Canadian Dealer

Positive

If you're a Canadian and you're looking for a Tarantula of a specific breed I would highly recommend Chris' Creepy Crawlies. He was informative, answering all the questions I threw at him (and you know I have a lot). He was patient, he didn't even mind when I called him at home. He was incredibly supportive, ESPECIALLY for anyone who is just starting out in the hobby. He treated me as though I were a pal, rather than a customer, and that is what I seek in a business. My first Tarantula was purchased from Chris' Creepy Crawlies, and I can guarantee you that I will buy each T after this one from him as well.
Paul Warford, or The Rookie

Bjorgly

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Positive

I recieved my second order/shipment from Chris' Creepy Crawlies a few days ago. I recieved everything in impecable condition and packaged amazingly well. A mild problem occured where his dealer could only get a a 1 inch G. pulchra instead of a 3 inch G. pulchra. Chris threw in a free 3 inch rosehair which easily made up the difference. They were packaged so well that none of the spiders kicked so much as one hair during shipping. Very impressed. I will definately be ordering from him again and i reccomend him to all.

Mark

carriefrbarrie

Arachnopeon
Positive

I contacted Chris a few weeks ago to determine the best spiders for me and being a newbie to this hobby I was cautious and inquisative, but from Chris I have gained knowledge and helpful insight.
Chris is very easy going and friendly and when I called him at home to see what he had available he made the choosing process very simple and easy for me to understand and I was very satisfied at what he had to offer.
My C. Fasciatum sling, my G. Rosea sling and my A. Avicularia all arrived when I expected them, in perfect condition, well packed and nice and warm. I find Chris to have good prices and if he doesn't have exactly what you want in stock he will either get it for you or offer a decent substitution that will satisfy you.
I will be dealing with Chris again in the future and I recommend him to any Canadians searching for their future T's.

Sincerely, Carrie :}