Choosing a quality Microscope?

AmbushArachnids

Arachnoculturist
Old Timer
So i have been thinking about purchasing a microscope. Problem is i dont know what a good price is for a good microscope. I was lookin at this particular site. http://www.microscope.com/student-microscopes-c-50.html

I just dont know what would work best for sexing molts. I see some have cameras, so thats cool. I was wondering where you guys get Get your scopes and whats a good price to pay? Theres not much else i want to do with it besides look at molts. But that might change as i find interesting things to look at. They have one thats only 65$ and some are really pricey. What characteristics should i be looking for? Would a cheap one be ok or should i spend a little more and get one thats nicer?

madamwlf

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I got a dissecting microscope off of Ebay. I found that a standard microscope didn't leave me much room to put a molt onto the viewing platform where as a dissecting microscope has plenty of room.

AmbushArachnids

Arachnoculturist
Old Timer
I got a dissecting microscope off of Ebay. I found that a standard microscope didn't leave me much room to put a molt onto the viewing platform where as a dissecting microscope has plenty of room.
Do you have a link to a site that i can see what you have. I noticed there are stereo then compound microscopes. Stereo seem like a better idea because they alow a 3d picture. :D I am willing to spend a couple hundered for a nice one just trying to get the best value for a good quality tool. It would be nice to See some experienced people who use them on a daily basis.