Chiracanthium inclusum bite

magouilles

Arachnoknight
Hiya! I found a yellow sac spider in my pothos earlier in a web shelter. Seemed dehydrated so I gave it some water drops and it happily drank everything and started wandering around my pothos. I looked up on some website to identify it and I'm sure it is a yellow sac, but I also saw that they bite alot and can be painful. Now, I'm aware that random websites can say random things without truly knowing so I was wondering if anyone had an insight on this.
Is it a better idea to bring it in my basement instead so it can live there til the winter or should I leave it in my plant in my bedroom?

Biollantefan54

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Hiya! I found a yellow sac spider in my pothos earlier in a web shelter. Seemed dehydrated so I gave it some water drops and it happily drank everything and started wandering around my pothos. I looked up on some website to identify it and I'm sure it is a yellow sac, but I also saw that they bite alot and can be painful. Now, I'm aware that random websites can say random things without truly knowing so I was wondering if anyone had an insight on this.
Is it a better idea to bring it in my basement instead so it can live there til the winter or should I leave it in my plant in my bedroom?
Every spider bite will be painful, I’m not sure where on the scale their bite would range but it’s not something I would really concern myself over. Bites are rare so I would just leave it, there is no harm in moving it either though

magouilles

Arachnoknight
anyhow I left it in my plant and went to sleep and now its gone🤷‍♀️

darkness975

Latrodectus
Arachnosupporter +
They say their bites are notable but not really dangerous.

CRX

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Just a personal anecdote, but growing up my family hated yellow sac spiders as they seemed to have a propensity to bite for no clear reason at all. They aren't deadly, but the bites hurt much worse than the average spider bite IMO.

magouilles

Arachnoknight
Just a personal anecdote, but growing up my family hated yellow sac spiders as they seemed to have a propensity to bite for no clear reason at all. They aren't deadly, but the bites hurt much worse than the average spider bite IMO.
thanks! that's what I also read but as long as it doesn't make me sick since I have duties to attend, I'll leave it alone
I don't have any allergies to venom either, things should be ok