Chinese black earth tiger

PinkLady

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I love the aggressive ones...seems to be the ones that I always want...lol Great looking T!

xinxiaoyun

Arachnopeon
I live in Shanghai,China.I like tarantulas.
This is another one.I feed it up from a spiderling.

Last edited:

Ephebopus.M

Arachnopeon
I live in Shanghai,China.I like tarantulas.
This is another one.I feed it up from a spiderling.
thats a beautiful spider please post more pictures these are one of my favorites... pictures of their burrows would be great...

syndicate

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
very nice spider.if u can post any pics of there natural habitat in the wild that would be great :D

xinxiaoyun

Arachnopeon
these pictures ware taken about one month ago.
It made the borrow itself,hehe.

Last edited:

Ephebopus.M

Arachnopeon
wowwww you are the maaan!!! ive heard some where online that they dig two chambered burrows one on top of the other... do you see this in yours?

beetleman

Arachnoking
Old Timer
ahh, very nice i have some earthtigers also mean,big{D that's how i like em:worship: :drool:

xinxiaoyun

Arachnopeon
wowwww you are the maaan!!! ive heard some where online that they dig two chambered burrows one on top of the other... do you see this in yours?

It made a long channel to the bottom of the box,and dig a big room there.
This burrow was destoryed by me.Becourse it molted,and I want to change a new box for it.
The picture in which it was on my hand was taken soon after it's molting.Or I won't have the courage to do that,hehe.

Selenops

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Great pics! The tarantulas coming out of Asia are my favorites. Only have one at the moment with a 4.5-5" legspan but has the attitude and excitement of ten.

Not a fear in the world. I decided to switch the hideaway log around this morning and in the opposite corner one of the front pair legs rose and fell... slowly. ;D