Chilobrachys sp electric blue

Ancistrus

Arachnopeon
Anyone selling these? What's the going rate right now for a sling? I want some.

Trenor

Arachnoprince
You'd have better luck posting an ad in the classifieds.

They are pretty new and IMO expensive.

mistertim

Arachnobaron
Very cool looking but like @Trenor said, very expensive. Also, as a Chilobrachys they're gonna be fossorial so you might not see it very much...not much of a "display spider". Then again, that's just me...I'm not all that into fossorials.

basin79

ArachnoGod
Very expensive. If I wanted a blue T that I wouldn't see a lot I'd buy a Haplopelma lividum.

Moonohol

Two Legged Freak
Steven Stamps is selling 1/2" slings for $250. They're really cool, but not $250 for a 1/2" sling cool, at least for me. If you want an awesome blue tarantula, get a D. diamantinensis.

Spidermolt

Arachnoknight
Steven Stamps is selling 1/2" slings for $250. They're really cool, but not $250 for a 1/2" sling cool, at least for me. If you want an awesome blue tarantula, get a D. diamantinensis.
Yeah StampsTarantula.Com I got one from him a few months ago. Ive bought from him several times before and always had great service. Also Electric blues are totally worth it IMO but then again I'm a Chilobrachys guy. :D

Trenor

Arachnoprince
Give it another year or so and they will be a lot cheaper. I have plenty of blue Ts to tide me over till then. That being said it's your cash go with what you want.

Andrea82

Arachnoemperor
Even for a Xenesthis? Or is this just in general regardless of species?
I'd be hard pressed to buy a juvie/young adult for 99$, so yes, regardless of species, I would never buy a sling with that price.
I can buy like five juvies of other species for that, or three adults.

creepa

Arachnoknight
I'd be hard pressed to buy a juvie/young adult for 99$, so yes, regardless of species, I would never buy a sling with that price.
I can buy like five juvies of other species for that, or three adults.

There are a few species i am willing to pay good money for..., but for now i dont have the money.:rofl:

The few species are :

Ornithoctoninae sp. Ho chi minh
Ornithoctoninae sp. Mae hong son
Ornithoctoninae sp. Malaysia blue femus
Ornithoctoninae sp. Borneo orange fringed
Ornithoctoninae sp. Kalimantan
Phormingochilus sp. Rufus

And the list goes on and on...:sorry:

Andrea82

Arachnoemperor
There are a few species i am willing to pay good money for..., but for now i dont have the money.:rofl:

The few species are :

That's a pretty important factor as well, i agree :D
But even if I would somehow have 99$ to spare, I still would go for either quality acrylic enclosures or a few juvies than paying all that for a sling.

Moonohol

Two Legged Freak

The few species are :

I agree; I'd happily pay $100 for a T. seladonia or P. victorii sling. I paid a pretty penny for my D. diamantinensis sling and I don't regret it at all. As long as it's worth it to YOU, that's really all that matters!

EulersK

Arachnonomicon
Staff member
not sure about US but I have seen L2 going for £50-90 here in UK
I hate you people.

Very cool looking but like @Trenor said, very expensive. Also, as a Chilobrachys they're gonna be fossorial so you might not see it very much...not much of a "display spider". Then again, that's just me...I'm not all that into fossorials.
Give them webbing anchor points and they prefer to web rather than burrow! None of my Chilos burrow past the sling stage.