Chilobrachys guangxiensis

Selenocosima

Arachnopeon
Hi guys heres a pic or two of one my lovely C.guangxiensis. I have lots and lots of Chilobrachys sp. as there in my top 3. of spiders I most love. How ever if you not used to keeping tarantulas that are very aggresive/deffensive then I would do some home work on them first. But there a brill sp. if you like you tarantulas with a bit of bite, hope you like thanks.

Selenops

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I definitely am going to have representives from this genus in my growing collection. I love my Ts large. Beautiful. Aggressive. And/or all of the above.

A beauty, thanks for sharing it with us.

Selenocosima

Arachnopeon
Hi mate I'm happy you like her, if you keep an eye out in the next week or so you will be seeing lots more pics of Chilobrachys sp. As well as Selenocosima sp. and many others thanks mate.

Bigfoot

Arachnopeon
a friend of me got one of this "species" to, but there is no Chilobrachys guangxiensis on the world spider catalogue, so what species could it be!

AKRABUT

Arachnopeon
Plesiophrictus guangxiensis

It's listed as:
Plesiophrictus guangxiensis, Yin & Tan, 2000

Selenocosima

Arachnopeon
Hi mate I'm not sure why its not listed. But they are called both called C.guangxiensis and P.guangxiensis. I'm not 100.percent sure why but I thinks its to do with know one knowing what family its realy in but like I sead I'm not sure. But what I do know is all the top people who are in to the i.ding of spiders see Chilobrachys guangxiensis as a real sp. But then its even harder to tell if what you have real is that sp. and not anouther one of these very simler looking Chilobrachys sp. out there. To realy find out you would have to ask someone like Soren/Volker to i.d them/it. Hope this has helpt thanks.