Chilobrachys fimbriatus in nature (video)

14pokies

Arachnoprince
I'm sharing this because I was surprised to see where the one chilo decided to take up residence..

WeightedAbyss75

Arachnoangel
Love tis genus, it's so cool to see these tarantulas in nature. Lucky T though, to find a burrowing space like that in a tree :D

Red Eunice

Arachnodemon
Thanks for the share.
I always prefer videos in their native environment over captivity.

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Dang. She is pretty. Crap. And I've never cared for petholes. But this video ALMOST makes me want one.

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I'm sharing this because I was surprised to see where the one chilo decided to take up residence..
Great vid. We don't see enough vids of Ts in the wild at all. I think far too many people assume terrestrial means the Ts live a 2D live style, even if it does burrow, and only arboreals have a 3D/more diverse living style.

Excellent video 14, certainly a gorgeous specimen.

Andrea82

Arachnoemperor
Great vid. We don't see enough vids of Ts in the wild at all. I think far too many people assume terrestrial means the Ts live a 2D live style, even if it does burrow, and only arboreals have a 3D/more diverse living style.

I too wish there were more videos of tarantula in their habitat, shot by breeders or enthousiasts. National Geographic or some sort if big nature channels always broadcast videos of spiders with creepy background music and a deep scary sounding narrator, bah.