Chilean rose problem

wollywoo

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
ok, Earlier on today i started to change my Chilean rose's substrate but (as usual for me at the last minute) I thought it would be better to put her on something else instead more of the same as I don't think she's ever really liked it. I only got to moving her water bowl, bark she hides under and her other bits of wood when I thought better of it. I did have to move her (Gentle nudging) out the way but she has climbed up the side of her tank and now hasn't moved for hours. Weirdly enough, it looks like dew drop has appeared by one of back legs near her abdomen. I'm getting quite worried now as she doesn't even move when I take the lid off and right by the top. Is she just really pissed off or do I have a problem?

bigo

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
no problem my G.rose also have the same reaction when i change the substrate. also it could be that the substrate that you switch it with is to moist. but she will get over it

wollywoo

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
THANK YOU i have to admit she wasn't too keen on letting me move her bark as she hides under it! I thought maybe I had accidently hurt her, even though i was being as careful as possible. I should have learn't by now.. with rose's, expect the unexpected!!!! Thanks again!

cheetah13mo

Arachnoking
Old Timer
It's all new to her again. Give her a couple of weeks and by then she'll be back to normal.

Johnny_27

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Wait Im confused...is she bleeding? I thought thats what i read. I wouldnt worry about her not wanting to touch the substrate, but id be a little concerned with the leaky leg.