Chilean Flame (homeomma chilensis) any Canadian breeders? Or Curly hair tliltocatl albopilosus for beginner.

Marlana

Arachnoknight
It’s not that breeders don’t want to breed H.chilensis. It’s that they are hard to breed. The vast majority of pairings never end up in a sac. So it’s not as simple as finding someone who is breeding them. You have to find someone that was actually successful. Someone in the US was successful this year and the slings sold out in less than a minute, on their website.

Moroes

Arachnopeon
It’s not that breeders don’t want to breed H.chilensis. It’s that they are hard to breed. The vast majority of pairings never end up in a sac. So it’s not as simple as finding someone who is breeding them. You have to find someone that was actually successful. Someone in the US was successful this year and the slings sold out in less than a minute, on their website.
Oh!!! I see. They are not easy to breed like other species which are always readily available. Gotcha. :)

Edan bandoot

Arachnoprince
Yeah they seem great. When I had looked into T's years ago. It was all about rosies, red knees, and a few other species. This is the first time I heard of the curly hair T's, and they seem to get nothing but praise. I'm guessing they are a newer popular T discovered in the last few decades.

:O Do you happen to remember the price? I'm currently looking for the Canadian sub-forum with the classifieds, but for the life of me, I cannot find it.
You're not gonna find them here, <edit> it was 300 or 500, I can't remember

Can't say seller dm me

Last edited: