chicken spiders bred in captivity

neanyoe

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
i cant see the pictures due to me not being a member of BTS. i dont wanna sign up just to see them, someone.. please post the pics? :]

Widowman10

Arachno WIDOW
Old Timer
You don't have to pay to register. I just went through the process, but it does take time.

The very first message I received after I registered and then went back to the chicken spider thread too veiw the pictures was that I was banned for life! I believe this was because I still was not completely activated. Once I got the second letter from them, the "banned" message didn't appear.

All I wanted to do was see the pictures of the chicken spider... In between the two activation notices I already sent my cancellation note. I guess I'm a bit sensitive, but banned for life seemed a bit harsh when I had never even posted a word on their site before.

Cheri
haha, yeah i got that too...;)

TheDarkFinder

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
All I wanted to do was see the pictures of the chicken spider... In between the two activation notices I already sent my cancellation note. I guess I'm a bit sensitive, but banned for life seemed a bit harsh when I had never even posted a word on their site before.Cheri[/COLOR][/FONT]
that is why I will have nothing to do with them, Yes i know they have good information. But I have been treated like nothing but crap from them. You just pay and they just take. As long as they feel that they can just do what they want and treat people badly then they will just get what they want, people to give money and keep their "good old boys club."

Daniel_h

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
i signed up and it worked fine....first time i got turned down because they require you to use your real name but after that i signed up...got the acceptance email as i was reading to the topic and it was all fine...

some great pictures on there

....plus you dont have to pay

syndicate

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
that is why I will have nothing to do with them, Yes i know they have good information. But I have been treated like nothing but crap from them. You just pay and they just take. As long as they feel that they can just do what they want and treat people badly then they will just get what they want, people to give money and keep their "good old boys club."
i dont understand where your comin from here man.the bts is probaly the best and most respected tarantula society in the world.how exactly have they treated u badly?im a member and i will say that the journals i receive from them are top notch and im very happy when they arrive at my door.and yeah u dont have to pay to use there forum.but you do have to use your real name to register

julesaussies

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
3 T's sharing a mouse!

Hi Cringles, i don't want to sound stupid here but are those pics of the chicken spiders from the BTS site? i'm still waiting for my full membership to be approved (which was free and very easy to do, btw. i almost didn't try after reading some of the other frustrating posts...)

julesaussies

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Yeah thats 2 of the 4-5 pictures from BTS, the best pictures i thought.
Thanks. i am reading page 10 of i have no idea how many right now. Very fascinating to say the least! :eek: i can't wait until my membership gets approved so i can see everything. i can't stop thinking how truly amazing these T's are and what a site it must be like to observe them in the wild regardless of what they are identified and classified as later!!

TheDarkFinder

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
i dont understand where your comin from here man.the bts is probaly the best and most respected tarantula society in the world.how exactly have they treated u badly?im a member and i will say that the journals i receive from them are top notch and im very happy when they arrive at my door.and yeah u dont have to pay to use there forum.but you do have to use your real name to register
This is not a review so lets leave it be. I have gone rounds with him in the past and it did not go well.

harrypei

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
that's very interesting pictures...it kinda intrigues me that they can share a mosue. so they just each grab a part and tear the mouse apart? or do they just stand in a huddle and all eat motionlessly at the same time...:?

luna

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
After what was an annoying encounter with a computer, I had a number of very polite correspondences with Mark from BTS. He went above and beyond the call of duty to try and assure me that everything was ok. I know he spent a lot of time today trying to figure out why I had a problem. I thought that was very kind of him.

Cheri