Chicago Reptile Swap May 20th

Texas Blonde

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
So who is going to be there? Im going up to Chicago to visit some friends and plan on going. I havent been in years, since I lived there, and Im so excited to see everyone again.

Tony

Arachno-pragmatarian
Old Timer
I will, most likley , since i have missed a few lately...
it'll be fun, maybe I can bring Alex!
T

JungleGuts

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
im really interested in going ive never been there and im like 30 mins away, i just hurd about it recently. Can someone tell me more about it, are there alot of T and Scorp dealers? and pics of the event?

stonemantis

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
If this show is the same as the The Chicagoland Animal Hobbyist Expo on 5-20-07 then I'm vending there and will gladly welcome any visitors who wish to stop by.

Texas Blonde

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I will, most likley , since i have missed a few lately...
it'll be fun, maybe I can bring Alex!
T
Yay! I havent seen the little squirt since before he was walking! I seriously hope B&B will be there, Id love to surprise them. Its really to see you and them that Im making the trip.

Texas Blonde

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
If this show is the same as the The Chicagoland Animal Hobbyist Expo on 5-20-07 then I'm vending there and will gladly welcome any visitors who wish to stop by.

Yeah, its the same one. When I lived in Chicago it was Lee Watson's reptile swap. Im a bit nervous about finding the new location, Im sure Ill still remember my way around pretty well, but who knows.

stonemantis

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Yeah, its the same one. When I lived in Chicago it was Lee Watson's reptile swap. Im a bit nervous about finding the new location, Im sure Ill still remember my way around pretty well, but who knows.
I would have been up a creek if I didn't have my handy Tom Tom portable GPS car navigation system. If you need directions shoot me a PM and I'll be glad to help too :) .

Here's the address and hours:

DuPage County Fairgrounds
2015 Manchester Road, Wheaton, IL

10:00 am - 3:00 pm (CST)

midnight_maiden

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I can't wait!

I am most likely going. I have seen stonemantis' post about it here on the boards before, and an employee at my local Petco just recently told me about the Lee Watsons show in Schaumburg. I looked it up and all I found was this one. Which seems to be one and the same. I figured it was worth the two hour drive to come check it out. :drool: I thought about going last weekend but funds were a little tight so I thought I'd try it out on the 20th instead. Maybe we'll see some of you there.

~Carla~

JungleGuts

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
i hope to go but im wanting to know how their selection of scorpions and tarantulas usually is, does anyone know?

bigo

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I always go once a month and their selection of scorpions and trarantulas is decent but improving b/c of the weather. There are three vender that post their ads here which are Adam from Jansen Exotics, Bruce from theraphosid breeding project, Ron AKA Only Exotics. Botar used to be a regular but now he rarely stops by. But these are my top venders and i would recommend them.

Omar

Jonathan

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Hey Dan,
I know that Adam Jensen had some scorps last time. He had some pretty cool stuff from the Jordan/Egypt area. I don't know that much about scorps so I can't give detailed info. They looked pretty mean though. The one he showed me had a thick tail.
Jon

Mina

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Dan, there are more snakes there then anything else. Adam Jansen has tarantulas and scorps, centipedes, millipedes, and some stuff he classifies under other, like tailless whip scorpions, some of the other dealers have an odd scorpion or two but you really have to look. Botar has been so busy he hasn't been able to be there in a while now.
Texas Blonde, thought I would let you know. Bill and Bruce rarely come to the show together, usually it is just Bruce. If you tell them you are going to be here, maybe they would both come.
Maybe we can all get together there.

JungleGuts

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Dan, there are more snakes there then anything else. Adam Jansen has tarantulas and scorps, centipedes, millipedes, and some stuff he classifies under other, like tailless whip scorpions, some of the other dealers have an odd scorpion or two but you really have to look. Botar has been so busy he hasn't been able to be there in a while now.
Texas Blonde, thought I would let you know. Bill and Bruce rarely come to the show together, usually it is just Bruce. If you tell them you are going to be here, maybe they would both come.
Maybe we can all get together there.
cool, yea im hopeing i can go on the may 20th one and bring home a bluefang and some other stuff probably. see ya there perhaps:)

JungleGuts

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
so to everyones whos going, are you a vender or buyer? What are you planning to sell or buy?

Im looking to take home a bluefang sling, and some scorpions:) Who knows what i will come home with but those are my plans anyway....

stonemantis

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Stonemantis at: Chicagoland Animal Hobbyists' Expo,Wheaton,IL-April 15, 2007

I will be attending the Chicagoland Animal Hobbyists' Expo,Wheaton,IL-April 15,2007. I'll have a sample of everything on my current pricelist and some other show exclusives. If you'd like to reserve something in particular let me know ahead of time and I'll reserve it for you until you arrive at the show.

Show address and hours :

(DuPage County Fairgrounds)
2015 Manchester Road
Wheaton, IL

10:00 am - 3:00pm

See you there

Brian

stonemantis

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Just thought I'd post in this thread instead of starting a new one that is about the same thing

Arachnoporium

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Chitown May 20

I will be there. I finally got a price list on my WWW site. Learning CSS and XHTML was not as simple as I thought. Hope to see you there.