• The Review forums are closed to new reviews.

Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews.

Information on how to use our new Reviews section can be found in our Tutorials forum.

Cheetah13Mo

Staley

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Mr.Hoge was very Professional and Helpful. He gave me a very nice deal on some rose hairs. The packaging job was awesome, infact one of the best i've encountered:clap: . Overall It was a very pleasent deal. I am very satisfied.{D

Staley

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
POSITIVE AGAIN!!!! No Suprise though

Jeremy Hoge is by far my best friend on the boards. We just went into a deal together and I sent him close to $200. I had no doubt that Jeremy would make good on his end of the deal. I would trust this man with the keys to my house(if I didnt live with my mother and if I had my own key :wall: )
I received 50 Tarantulas Packed Perfectly.

AWESOME GUY. Great Packaging. Thanks to people like him this hobby is growing and expanding. I am very proud to have Jeremy as a friend.

You can never go wrong when dealing with him.

Thanks again for everything Cheetah.

Your Friend
Staley

BACKWOODS

Arachnopeon
packing

Me and Jeremy have became very good friends over the past year or so and have done many deals and trades he is one of the best shippers I know and I have learned a great deal fro him he is truly one of the best people I know he makes the world a better place to live!!!

WitchyGirl

Arachnopeon
My experience with Mr.Hoge has been fantastic. The shipping was amazingly fast, the spider came at a great price, and the packaging was perfect!:clap:
I am now the proud parent of a beautiful, healthy A. Hentzi.

equuskat

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I can't remember if I've left Jeremy a review somewhere else, so to Jeremy: I'm sorry if this is overdue!

I have now dealt with Cheetah13mo twice, and both time I have been perfectly satisfied with everything! Our first deal was a trade of Aphonopelma slings. Jeremy threw in an adult female hentzi that had freshly molted and she was very pretty. I ended up giving her to some friends who I thought NEEDED a hentzi. Well, I missed her, and wanted a new one, so I went back to Jeremy. :)

He promptly sent me hentzi #2, who is fat and cute as can be.

The packing was excellent both times, communication top notch. I highly recommend dealing with Jeremy, and I hope I will be again soon. :)

BACKWOODS

Arachnopeon
Super home visit

Today Jeremy stopped by to do some trading and to review some of the pictures from our local bug hunt and everyone had a blast!Jeremy is truly my best friend cant wait till the bug hunt coming up in a couple months.Talk to ya soon bro.