Cheese Balls: Arboreal enclosure

YagerManJennsen

Arachnobaron
We've all seen them, the large plastic containers filled with cheese balls. I'am just looking for fun or creative ideas to make an arboreal home out on one.
download.jpeg

SC Tarantulas

Arachnoknight
They work quite well. I have used several large Utz Pretzel containers over the years that are very similar to these. I prefer the pretzel containers mainly because of the sturdy twist off lid versus the snap on style.

YagerManJennsen

Arachnobaron
They work quite well. I have used several large Utz Pretzel containers over the years that are very similar to these. I prefer the pretzel containers mainly because of the sturdy twist off lid versus the snap on style.
The one we got is very very very similar, not Utz brand though and It has a twist off lid yay

YagerManJennsen

Arachnobaron
So I'm thinking Cork tube or slab and a driftwood piece both with fake leaves and moss usual stuff. Is there a better way to configure it?

EulersK

Arachnonomicon
Staff member
Looking good! What's going in here? The only downside to these is the potential jack in the box behavior some T's exhibit.

These make much better burrower enclosures in my opinion.

YagerManJennsen

Arachnobaron
Looking good! What's going in here? The only downside to these is the potential jack in the box behavior some T's exhibit.

These make much better burrower enclosures in my opinion.
Austin S's MM A. metallica. But sadly mt female metallica turned out to be a mystery avic. breeding intentions are halted until the exact species is determined, or as close as we can get.