Check these out!

Transylvania

Gondorian
Old Timer
I was just browsing on Etsy and came across these really cool earrings that are made with tarantula fangs! link
I had never thought about making jewelry from my exuviums' fangs before. How creative is that!! Just thought some of you might be interested in seeing this. :D

groovyspider

Arachnoknight
in florida there this guy named fred bohler he used to make high class things with T fangs i thing 799$ was the most exspensive thing he had ( it was gold and stuff) i could not pull up the link so osrry if its a link to him :?

AbraCadaver

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I was thinking about making plugs(for stretched lobes) with tiny sling exuviums in it! Would be so neat.. "What is that in your ear?" "Oh, thats my pet, Albus" :D

malevolentrobot

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I was thinking about making plugs(for stretched lobes) with tiny sling exuviums in it! Would be so neat.. "What is that in your ear?" "Oh, thats my pet, Albus" :D
i'd gauge my ears up from the 4 they are at now just to put in those plugs :D

somebody here should get crafty and do it, they'd make a killing since the dang things are already expensive as it is, might as well have them more personalized while were at it!

AbraCadaver

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Don't really have enough spiders to sustain a bussines, but if ye send me yer molts, I'll cast them into plugs at the shop =)