Old Timer
Gracious! I wish those guys weren't so expensive!:mad:
Beautiful T there PGE! :)

Atrax

petitegreeneyes

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Thanks Johns and Atrax!

Hey Jacenbeers, just as soon as she is ready to eat she will get fatter because she is a pig at eating. Almost all of my T's abdomens look small after they have molted.

Haploman

ArachnoEarthTiger
Old Timer
hey

nice T pic, you would be skinny to if your abdomen goes with the molting (skin getting ripped off of new) lol and all the energy the T needs to molt damn if we did that pppl wouldnt worry about being overweight and pay all that money to jenny craig, weight watchers, La weight loss etc lmao

johns

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Re: hey

Originally posted by Haploman
nice T pic, you would be skinny to if your abdomen goes with the molting (skin getting ripped off of new) lol and all the energy the T needs to molt damn if we did that pppl wouldnt worry about being overweight and pay all that money to jenny craig, weight watchers, La weight loss etc lmao

I think you just touched something archetypal, jack!:D

LaRiz

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Nice Becky!

Very healthy looking specimen. I'm looking forward to seeing more of YOUR* pics.
john
*(inside joke for Becky only)

johns

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Re: Nice Becky!

Originally posted by LaRiz
Very healthy looking specimen. I'm looking forward to seeing more of YOUR* pics.
john
*(inside joke for Becky only)

john:) , you can tell me your "inside" joke with pge- i cross my heart and hope to die that i won't whisper a word to nary a soul, so help me god.

not even to vys.

not even to herr monkey...uh, if he threatened me with a blitzkrieg blast to my jewels i probably would spill the proverbial beans.

getting kicked there really hurts.

johns

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
...i don't suppose you'd tell me what the joke was, pge? < wiggles eyerbrows a la groucho marx>;)