Check Out This Awesome New T(P. miranda adult female)

satanslilhelper

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
I'm so excited about this one that I had to show her off a little.:D

[YOUTUBE]XryMgd5CfKs[/YOUTUBE]

CAK

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I'll post some pics for some better clarity of color. Thanks, for the compliment.:D
I have a miranda that is SOOOOOO Due for her molt. You will find that she goes very brown and when she molts... GET OUT YOUR SUNGLASSES! The only other thing I notice with this species is how unbelievably shy they are. They are as bad, if not worse than P.metallica.

You will enjoy her!

Joe

satanslilhelper

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
I have a miranda that is SOOOOOO Due for her molt. You will find that she goes very brown and when she molts... GET OUT YOUR SUNGLASSES! The only other thing I notice with this species is how unbelievably shy they are. They are as bad, if not worse than P.metallica.

You will enjoy her!

Joe
She actually molted quite recently. Either the 6th of this month or last.

Arachnoholic420

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Nice addition.... excellent choice!!! you wont be disappointed with that pokie....
A looker for sure.... I had the same feeling you did.... when i first got my P. miranda...
Grats... good luck n enjoy your beautiful T....

Peace!!!

satanslilhelper

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
I've got a huge piece of cork bark in with her now to make her feel more at home. I'll do another vid of her in her more furnished home.

Crysta

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
beautiful colors, she's like a chocolate marshmellow rice crispy with all those brown/cream.white colors :)

ZergFront

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I like her color very much. Then again, I like animals that have something very unique about them.

sharpfang

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Did Satan Help you get that Tarantula ?

:evil: {D Don't worry....Warren was Fooled by a Stripper, One-Time.....*Tee-Hee* :D

I love the Creativity in this Shot Terrance, I mean - Phillip :p Good Job! :clap: & nice T :)

sharpfang

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
-_- lol

Just wanted to see the leg striping. :)
Said Warren to the Stripper, w/ a Pocket Fulla $1's

:razz: I am jealous of your new T - 2 :evil: Helper of Satan {D I got ya a new Present Kermit, :D but it's Not a Miranda ~ sorry :eek:

smallara98

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Dont rub it in my face ! I love P. miranda ! I will give you 100$ for her :razz: Why dont you take the lid off ?

satanslilhelper

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Dont rub it in my face ! I love P. miranda ! I will give you 100$ for her :razz: Why dont you take the lid off ?
I was outside filming on the front porch and didn't want to take any unnecessary risks with this girl. I had also unpacked her only 10 minutes before I took the video. Therefore, I was completely unaware of her tendencies and hadn't had a chance to test her disposition. ;P