Cheap 40 hour heat packs - Uniheat online...

CAK

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Mods, feel free to post this wherever you would like if it needs to be moved.

Found a super cheap supplier for 40 hour uniheat heat packs.

www.lllreptile.com I bought 40 of them for $27 plus 8 for shipping. I am not offiliated with this group, but they were much cheaper than I have ever seen anywhere else.

Joe - CAK

iluvspidrs

Arachnopeon
I just picked up the same thing. It makes me feel better to have them, as there's always a chance I could lose power (and heat) in the middle of January.

(By the way, I've posted here more than once. I don't know why my counter over there's stuck on 1.)

KoriTamashii

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I just picked up the same thing. It makes me feel better to have them, as there's always a chance I could lose power (and heat) in the middle of January.

(By the way, I've posted here more than once. I don't know why my counter over there's stuck on 1.)
Posting in Tarantula Chat does not raise your post count. So if you post a lot in this forum, you won't see that number do anything. ;)

Is there a known chain store that one can go pick up heat packs from? I've seen people get completely slammed for using HotHands, so just wondering what the alternative is if someone is in a pinch.