Chatroom for T Keepers

tebs

Arachnopeon
Anybody know a good chatroom for T keepers? Or is it possible to get one in here?

Travis K

TravIsGinger
Old Timer
that is it.

Make sure you say HI to Kevin when you come in there.:D and tell him Travis sent you.

Travis K

TravIsGinger
Old Timer
ArachnoChat is light today.

Regular chatters are taking applications to become one of us. If you can last more than a week in the chat, you just might make the cut.

grayzone

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Ill drop in to say whuttup later travis. I like the usuals ESPECIALLY when theyre taking applications ;)

sjl197

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Gentlemen (etc), thankyou for the dynamic two minutes i spent in the company of some of you yesterday at the chatroom.

Silberrücken

Arachnoangel
TarantulasUS << has an official chat box... just another great forum
they have games too!! LOL
You didn't stay in there long, aha

That chat does not have "Lendary Status" though.
Probably because it is well-moderated? And don't you mean "Legendary"?

Arachnochat is your best bet for a spider chat.
I visited once, and was soon asked "Do you throw your spiders on the floor?" ...... Needless to say, I was not amused. Thank you for your kind words, xhexdx, and for sticking up for me. :)

I'm actually glad the Admins don't want an in-forum chat.

hamhock 74

Arachnobaron
Probably because it is well-moderated?
Arachnochat has no affiliation with Arachnoboards.

"Do you throw your spiders on the floor?" Needless to say, I was not amused
Likely said in good fun, not meant to offend

And don't you mean "Legendary"?
I think you've missed the joke. {D

First time I joined the chat was a bit of a shock to me as well, I guess it was because I went in with the idea that it would be a invert related chatroom as well. Once you realise it were the smartasses go to hang out and invertebrates may not be the only topic on hand, its a rather enjoyable place to be, in fact I've become a semi-regular around there.

Silberrücken

Arachnoangel
Arachnochat has no affiliation with Arachnoboards.
I know it isn't affiliated with AB.

Likely said in good fun, not meant to offend
Perhaps. I should have replied "Sure, I LOVE throwing my spiders on the floor!", just to see what happened next.

I think you've missed the joke.
I probably did - wouldn't be the first time.

I went in with the idea that it would be a invert related chatroom
Exactly.

Not trying to bash anyone here. I guess I like a nice chatroom that's moderated more, that's all. To each our own.

Amoeba

Arachnolord
"05:04 *** mib_6aa0um joined
05:04 <mib_6aa0um> xcvbnm,./'\vhggfddefsdff
05:05 <mib_6aa0um> quick question... why is this "Arachnochat"?? on a Gaming Website7
05:06 <:ninja:> to confuse you
05:06 <:sarcasm:> because we're hardcor gam3rs
05:06 *** mib_6aa0um quit"

Arachnochat: where you can slam on your keyboard, ask a question, and then leave.

Being new on AC is like being the new kid at school....everyone is going to stare and ask you questions until we get used to you being around and by that time you've gotten used to the way things work.

It is a myth that we don't talk about spiders (scorps, pedes, and other insects). Don't expect this to happen right away....there will be some foolishness.

There is almost always someone on.

No rules, mods, or set names. Some people like it but most don't.

There are a few kinds of people in AC:

-Hardcore lifers who have been there since it was attached to this site and were there for the split.
-Logged in 24/7, say nothing.
-Chat knobs (like me) who have assimilated into the general population.
-Those who have broken the barrier but only stop in once in a while.
-N00bs who stop in....don't leave....don't say anything.
-N00bs who stop in for a few seconds to an hour or two that are scarred for life and will curse the chat until the day they die.

Ts US is a smaller chat that focuses a lot more on Ts. It is friendly right off the bat and more invert focused (surprise surprise there are off topic discussions there too!). You need to sign up for the site and contribute five posts before you can see the chat box. There are mods, rules, and set names. Bonus points as mentioned before the arcade is pretty cool. It is smaller and there are fewer people so this chat can be dead at times. Wish I had more insight into this one but I haven't been around too long.

I've spent time in both and learned how to spider, scorp, pede, fish, herp, plants, etc better than I would just cruising the boards.

Jared781

Arachnobaron
"05:04 *** mib_6aa0um joined
05:04 <mib_6aa0um> xcvbnm,./'\vhggfddefsdff
05:05 <mib_6aa0um> quick question... why is this "Arachnochat"?? on a Gaming Website7
05:06 <:ninja:> to confuse you
05:06 <:sarcasm:> because we're hardcor gam3rs
05:06 *** mib_6aa0um quit"

Arachnochat: where you can slam on your keyboard, ask a question, and then leave.

Being new on AC is like being the new kid at school....everyone is going to stare and ask you questions until we get used to you being around and by that time you've gotten used to the way things work.

It is a myth that we don't talk about spiders (scorps, pedes, and other insects). Don't expect this to happen right away....there will be some foolishness.

There is almost always someone on.

No rules, mods, or set names. Some people like it but most don't.

There are a few kinds of people in AC:

-Hardcore lifers who have been there since it was attached to this site and were there for the split.
-Logged in 24/7, say nothing.
-Chat knobs (like me) who have assimilated into the general population.
-Those who have broken the barrier but only stop in once in a while.
-N00bs who stop in....don't leave....don't say anything.
-N00bs who stop in for a few seconds to an hour or two that are scarred for life and will curse the chat until the day they die.

Ts US is a smaller chat that focuses a lot more on Ts. It is friendly right off the bat and more invert focused (surprise surprise there are off topic discussions there too!). You need to sign up for the site and contribute five posts before you can see the chat box. There are mods, rules, and set names. Bonus points as mentioned before the arcade is pretty cool. It is smaller and there are fewer people so this chat can be dead at times. Wish I had more insight into this one but I haven't been around too long.

I've spent time in both and learned how to spider, scorp, pede, fish, herp, plants, etc better than I would just cruising the boards.
touche.. although iv seen you on TarantulasUS chattin' plenty of times.. are you undercover?? lol?

---------- Post added 04-24-2012 at 02:58 PM ----------

you dont think im a hardcore gamer?? got a Gamertag? want to learn a few things? ahaaa

Last edited:

syndicate

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
I'd visit the chat more if people actually talked about spiders more often haha!
-Chris