Chatroom for T Keepers

Silberrücken

Arachnoangel
That sounds like a strange conspiracy theory if you ask me.:alien:
Whatever it was, their strategies didn't work. :D

Seriously, who wants to stay in a chat where you get threatened with hacking your accounts,etc.? All that because I would not bow down to the "masters of malice". Please. I went along with the 'game' for a while. I got bored with all the digging and prodding.

Like I said, not knocking AC at all - but a few chatters should ease up on 'noobies' - then you wouldn't have to post on this thread to invite 'new meat' in. Just sayin'.

ShadowBlade

Planeswalker
Old Timer
Nobody hacks anyone's accounts, I don't even know what you're talking about.

-Sean

Silberrücken

Arachnoangel
Nobody hacks anyone's accounts, I don't even know what you're talking about.

-Sean
I know no-one hacks anyone's accounts. But people shouldn't tell chatters that they're going to hack IPs, mass-spam email accounts, etc. - it's a very bad reflection on the chatroom. You want people to WANT to stay there in chat, and to feel like they can return.

Anyway - moving on. I'm done with this topic. :happy:

Travis K

TravIsGinger
Old Timer
I know no-one hacks anyone's accounts. But people shouldn't tell chatters that they're going to hack IPs, mass-spam email accounts, etc. - it's a very bad reflection on the chatroom. You want people to WANT to stay there in chat, and to feel like they can return.

Anyway - moving on. I'm done with this topic. :happy:
Who was it that told you this?

Tell me so I can administer 40 lashings.

LuiziBee

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I like it when this thread pops up. It reminds me to get back on.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Arachtion

Arachnobaron
Whatever it was, their strategies didn't work. :D

Seriously, who wants to stay in a chat where you get threatened with hacking your accounts,etc.? All that because I would not bow down to the "masters of malice". Please. I went along with the 'game' for a while. I got bored with all the digging and prodding.

Like I said, not knocking AC at all - but a few chatters should ease up on 'noobies' - then you wouldn't have to post on this thread to invite 'new meat' in. Just sayin'.
Yeah it's like walking into a cyber-room full of warcraft playing prepubescent boys trying to feel powerful by ostracising newcomers to seem omnipotent, pity the only people who get to see this "omnipotence" are the other two spotty servile pubeless Warcraft addicts that frequent the room as any newcomers walk out faster than you would from a pole dancing scat club for obese strippers...

Travis K

TravIsGinger
Old Timer
Yeah it's like walking into a cyber-room full of warcraft playing prepubescent boys trying to feel powerful by ostracising newcomers to seem omnipotent, pity the only people who get to see this "omnipotence" are the other two spotty servile pubeless Warcraft addicts that frequent the room as any newcomers walk out faster than you would from a pole dancing scat club for obese strippers...
LOL, that is so poetic. I don't know where all this hate is coming from. We really are nice people.

Silberrücken

Arachnoangel
Who was it that told you this?

I'm not looking to cause strife where AC is concerned.

Tell me so I can administer 40 lashings.

This would have no effect.
It's over and done with, and the end result is that I don't visit there any longer. Which is too bad, because I think you'd love my sharp wit and charm. :happy:

ShadowBlade

Planeswalker
Old Timer
meh, if people don't like how we act in there, then they wouldn't want to hang around anyway. Its not like we change for new people. It works for some, doesn't work for others. I'm sure Opera has a chat room.

-Sean

Warren Bautista

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
If you stay more than 30 seconds you are guaranteed a greeting.**

**greeting not guaranteed

tebs

Arachnopeon
and if you stay more than 60 secs you are guaranteed a mention of some lady body part...