Chatroom for T Keepers

Travis K

TravIsGinger
Old Timer
Need some fun new peeps.

^ As you can see we need some fresh meat in chat. Too many people in classes or running drugs in Cambodia so they are not able to chit chat. Come on in and say hello. But make sure you stay for at least 5 mins so we have a chance to reply to you. Don't be shy.

Bobafett2k6

Arachnosquire
Arachnochat has very little arachnochatting. It seems that circumcision is the subject...

Needless to say I won't bother with it again.

EDIT: I may have been hasty, Travis steered the conversation back to spiders...

Last edited:

Travis K

TravIsGinger
Old Timer
Arachnochat has very little arachnochatting. It seems that circumcision is the subject...

Needless to say I won't bother with it again.

EDIT: I may have been hasty, Travis steered the conversation back to spiders...
Arachnochat is not just about inverts.

BobGrill

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I'd like a chat that has a bit more moderation. Or I'd just like to be able to talk about inverts and other stuff without being asked if I am circumcised every damn time.

Travis K

TravIsGinger
Old Timer
Just ignore Warren. It is OK. We talk about inverts quite a bit actually, but we talk about everything else as well. The fact that it is virtually unmoderated is a plus. There are some really good people in chat and it is a great way to connect on a more personal level with fellow hobbyist.

BobGrill

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I just went into the chat and was treated like complete crap by everyone in the chat. I just want this to be a warning to everyone on this forum to not go into the chat they have posted in this thread.

DITB

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
After going into chat i was amazed how respectful everyone was to me and i learned a lot about inverts. It was a really nice place once i told everyone about my circumcision and belly button depth!

Travis K

TravIsGinger
Old Timer
apparently, lame-a**ess don't last in arachnochat. ;-)
Darwinian survival of the fittest <;;><

Sometimes AC is kinda like an Amtrak train station...
You wont want to hang with all the peeps at the train station, but chances are you will meet some people you really click with.

Heck, Kevin (a.k.a What) and I don't even talk. He has me on ignore. I think he either HATES Gingers, or he likes me so much he just can't deal with it. Point is, we both come to chat and have mutual friends.

Also Chat is like an ocean tide, it changes over the coarse of a day. You might like it better at night, or during the day. I am not usually on at night, but it is a slightly different crowd and the mood is different too.

Yes, if you are a noob you will get picked on and grilled a bit. If that bothers please come join our chat and whine to us about it. ;-)

---------- Post added 11-16-2012 at 09:52 AM ----------

Anybody know a good chatroom for T keepers? Or is it possible to get one in here?
^This is a great example of Chat. Tebs, came into chat and is now a regular and one of my best friends from AB. I would not have had the opportunity to know him in this way had it not been for Arachnochat.

It is like the Sillyville song I had to listen to when my kid brother was was 4-6 (or was it b4-16?)...

♩ ♪ ♫ ♬Make new friends,
but keep the old.
One is silver, and the other gold.♩ ♪ ♫ ♬

Well tebs is neither Silver or Gold, but he is a Flip. You can come in and meet him sometime if you like.

Last edited: