Chatroom for T Keepers

Amoeba

Arachnolord
you dont think im a hardcore gamer?? got a Gamertag? want to learn a few things? ahaaa
I am in fact an undercover brutha and now that my cover is blown.

Y34H |3R4H W3 C4N G37 oN da cawwa d000ty and qwick sc0p3n n003s hAcAOR teem deaf mach!!!!!!!!!!!1

Oh and obviously we would have to discuss the taxonomic state of Aphonopelma and the possibilities of natural hybridization furthering the problem.

and this is off topic (OH NO!) so I'll stop thread jacking to brag about how awesome I am at gaming.

Last edited:

Jared781

Arachnobaron
I am in fact an undercover brutha and now that my cover is blown.

Y34H |3R4H W3 C4N G37 oN da cawwa d000ty and qwick sc0p3n n003s hAcAOR teem deaf mach!!!!!!!!!!!1

Oh and obviously we would have to discuss the taxonomic state of Aphonopelma and the possibilities of natural hybridization furthering the problem.

and this is off topic (OH NO!) so I'll stop thread jacking to brag about how awesome I am at gaming.
didnt expect anything like that.. and i dont play Cod anymore... they ruined it

Last edited:

grayzone

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Yeah you need some pretty thick skin to put up with those god d*** s*** of b****.

:)
damn right.. wouldnt have it any other way lol

"Do you throw your spiders on the floor?" Needless to say, I was not amused
Likely said in good fun, not meant to offend

First time I joined the chat was a bit of a shock to me as well, I guess it was because I went in with the idea that it would be a invert related chatroom as well. Once you realise it were the smartasses go to hang out and invertebrates may not be the only topic on hand, its a rather enjoyable place to be, in fact I've become a semi-regular around there.
youre absolutely right.. half the people in chat are AVIDLY lurking around these forums daily and care for inverts and such as much as the next
the 1st trip CAN be a bit much, but whats wrong with a lil hazing? AB is awesome, but sometimes its good to get away, yet still talk to familiar users w/o censorships and no-holds barred style

?? as a few people just said spiders arent the only thing being talked about! "its where smartasses hang out"
why dont you ever log in jared??:biggrin:

tebs

Arachnopeon
almost 2 years ago i started this thread looking for <edit> to do.......now im still in AC and I still dont have <edit> to do......

Last edited by a moderator:

Travis K

TravIsGinger
Old Timer
Calling Fresh Meat.

Join in and ask for Kevin, he is a the Chat Guru and may or may not assimilate into the chat collective.

malevolentrobot

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
i should have figured every time we get inundated with newbs it's because someone (read: travis) bumped one of these threads that are like a bad case of herpes... :rolleyes:

ameeba said it best, so just hold on and enjoy the ride or jump ship. honestly, 95% of us probably wont care either way. fun fact: we talk about reel topics moar often than most think, but never share our seekrits with the newbiciles. duh. haters to the left.

Travis K

TravIsGinger
Old Timer
i should have figured every time we get inundated with newbs it's because someone (read: travis) bumped one of these threads that are like a bad case of herpes... :rolleyes:
Herpes might be a bit dramatic, maybe a comparison to Chlamydia would be more appropriate? You can clear up the clap after all.

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Ive been on chat a few times. Its not so bad at all. You just get to know the people a little more on there. You get to see more of their personality. But i dont really have the time to get on anymore.

le-thomas

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Ive been on chat a few times. Its not so bad at all. You just get to know the people a little more on there. You get to see more of their personality. But i dont really have the time to get on anymore.
Let your 300+ Ts starve and come on :D

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Haha. Ive got around 12 females to get fattened up to start pairing. Also, gotta go do normal things with the gf today. Then gotta do a quick fix on my quad, to get ready for riding tomorrow. Will definitely be getting back on there sometime soon. I set it as a app on my browser, so i can get to it with one click lol.
Let your 300+ Ts starve and come on :D

le-thomas

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Haha. Ive got around 12 females to get fattened up to start pairing. Also, gotta go do normal things with the gf today. Then gotta do a quick fix on my quad, to get ready for riding tomorrow. Will definitely be getting back on there sometime soon. I set it as a app on my browser, so i can get to it with one click lol.
Jeez, that'll be a lot of spiderlings to deal with. Also, normal things blow. :p

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Yeah gonna be fun. P. regalis x3, P. scrofa x2, P. pederseni x2, S. calceatum x3, N. chromatus x2, not mentioning the ones already paired too. Yeah normal things suck, and take too much time from me lol.

Travis K

TravIsGinger
Old Timer
'Before going to Arachnochat I would just stare at the wall for hours and wait for something to happen. Now I don't do that as much'
You can Arachnochat too!
It's ONLY $9.95 per month plus S&H.

BUT WAIT!!!!
Join now and you can arachnochat for free, just click on the link in this Super Ginger's signature and start chatting for FREE!

See you in the chat....