• The Review forums are closed to new reviews.

Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews.

Information on how to use our new Reviews section can be found in our Tutorials forum.

charlton (Ralph)

CAK

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
100% Absolutely Positive!!!!!!
It is with great honor that I am able to give Ralph his first review! It was very evident that Ralph has been around the block. He happened to purchase an MM that I was just a bit slow to respond on. I contacted him to see if he would be interested in selling him after he was done with him. 2 weeks later, he joyfully contacted me. I paid and he shipped on monday.

His packing was top notch! Heat pack was still warm! When I opened the insulated box and the container the MM was in... out shot an ornery Psalmo ready to rip me to shreds! I LOVE IT!!!!!

Anyways, I would have NO ISSUES buying anything from Ralph! He was also very friendly to chat with.

Ralph, if you are reading this... Thanks again for everything!

Joe - CAK

tarantulaeddie0

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Positive!!! Just got a bunch of orange huntsman slings from Ralph with a few extras. Good Guy. Package arrived on time. Packaging was done well. Would do buisness again, wouldn't hesitate. Can't wait to see these guys get bigger. Thanx again Ralph..

Eddie

ArachnidSentinl

Arachnoknight
Arachnosupporter
Unfortunately, I had a negative experience with Ralph.

I sent a MM B. vagans to Ralph for a 50/50 in March of 2012. Initial communication was satisfactory, but it unfortunately degraded over time. In early July I finally received an email saying that a sac had been laid, and a month later I received another saying that it had been successful. Ralph assured me he'd ship the next week (I wasn't in any particular rush), however it has been two months since I have heard from him (no package, either, obviously). I have sent him three emails with no response.

I hate to be his first negative, but thems the breaks. Ralph, if you're reading this, please get in touch!

ArachnidSentinl

Arachnoknight
Arachnosupporter
Unfortunately, I had a negative experience with Ralph.

I sent a MM B. vagans to Ralph for a 50/50 in March of 2012. Initial communication was satisfactory, but it unfortunately degraded over time. In early July I finally received an email saying that a sac had been laid, and a month later I received another saying that it had been successful. Ralph assured me he'd ship the next week (I wasn't in any particular rush), however it has been two months since I have heard from him (no package, either, obviously). I have sent him three emails with no response.

I hate to be his first negative, but thems the breaks. Ralph, if you're reading this, please get in touch!
Addendum to the previous review, as I seem to be unable to edit the post. The situation described above was rectified by Ralph, thus I feel I should change my rating of our transaction to a "neutral."

I was contacted by Ralph several weeks ago. He wished to make amends, specifically by replacing the slings I was owed as well as throwing in a freebie as recompense. I accepted, and within the week he delivered as promised. I respect Ralph's willingness to not only take ownership, but also his willingness to send me what I was owed. Knowing this, I could do business with him again in the future.