change enclo

AlbatrossWarrior

Arachnosquire
It looks fine to me :D Maybe raise the substrate a few inches though? GBBs are pretty good climbers, but still, just to be safe ;)
Size of cage is a matter of personal opinion. Some people like their T's to have bigger cages, others (like me) prefer them smaller (compared to the spider). Bigger cages are fine but it will probably be harder for the T to find food. Your cage looks like it will be good for that spider for a long time though

DeanK

Arachnosquire
I'd probably leave it there for another molt or 2. Seems like it has enough room even though the enclosure itself is a bit Spartan. It could do with some fake plants and stuff for it to hide under

deltazai

Arachnopeon
Thank you for your replies. Ill check it again after the next two molts. Lastly do gbb has high venom?

DeanK

Arachnosquire
No more so than other NW Ts, I'd still try to avoid being bitten though

WeightedAbyss75

Arachnoangel
Love the webbing your T did ;) should be fine for a few molts, nothing to worry about. You should keep it just to have that amazing ant tunnel of a web hide :D

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Thank you for your replies. Ill check it again after the next two molts. Lastly do gbb has high venom?
Why did you buy a tarantula if you didn't know this information before?

Does your T have a water bowl? If not put one in there, it needs water.

Also, add some plastic plants, NOT cardboard/paper products, so your T doesn't live in a prison. Do that and you will observe some gorgeous webbing from this heavy webbing species. In such a prison cell as that container, your T will always feel unsafe.

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
One of the worst set up I've saw here. Period.

And you want to put that 'GBB' into a more "large" enclosure? lol

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
Now this is "debatable" because not everyone loves (like me) to work in little when slings are concerned. Ok. But no fake leaves, anchor point, cork bark... nothing. Only substrate. That "odd" web is, basically, a :rage: from your C.cyaneopubescens to the 'Spartan' environment you offered.

Theraphosidae are little genius and they "work" with what they have, no doubts.
But a 'GBB' deserve better, man :)

KezyGLA

Arachnoking
This is a great sp. an deserves a good environment. As others have said it, Water dish and shrubs/plants are a must for these as they need places to hide and feel safe. They make a fantastic display species, they have great appetites and have are a treat to keep.

Here is a photo of the permenant enclosure I recently rehoused my GBB to-
14560135_10154288997317639_5610047144755178894_o.jpg 14681645_10154288997322639_702865700800470417_n.jpg

I hope you enjoy keeping your GBB as much as I do mine.

Best of luck my friend :)