chalky white substance

ballpython2

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
there is a small build up of white chalky stuff on the base of my Curly Hair(Brachypelma albopilosum)'s "mouth" (for a lack of a better word) right below his fangs.

How did this come about? and what am I suppose to do about this?...IF he dies this is going be very depressing. The only crickets he ate are the ones i buy from petco so i hope it didnt happen because of them because those crickets are what i feed to all my spiders.

I went back in there to take pictures and basically smeared it on the side of the glass so there isnt much left on him, pictures below.

Last edited:

ballpython2

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
there is a small build up of white chalky stuff on the base of my Curly Hair(Brachypelma albopilosum)'s "mouth" (for a lack of a better word) right below his fangs.

How did this come about? and what am I suppose to do about this?...IF he dies this is going be very depressing. The only crickets he ate are the ones i buy from petco so i hope it didnt happen because of them because those crickets are what i feed to all my spiders.

I went back in there to take pictures and basically smeared it on the side of the glass so there isnt much left on him, pictures below.

No one has answered probably because the was a post already on something like this which i looked up so its ok..not only that the curly hair cleaned it all off his mouth so its gone...No need to respond I can just do another search if it comes back thanks.

DrAce

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Also because I couldn't see anything in the picture... sorry!