Chaerilus stockmanorrum enclosure, care and other info, please help

MapleMatt

Arachnosquire
Hi guys, Im about to order 10 pieces, instar 3-4 and would need to know, how big enclosure should I buy, I would like exo terra, but maybe you can advice otherwise, it can be also custom make, the exo terra Im not sure if 30x30x30 or 45x45x45 would been too small for group of 10. If possible I would like to see an example of setup for some Chaerilus sp. if it should be simmilar. I want to know also about the heating (if they need) aswell as the height of substrate and substrate itself. I also want the enclosure to look good esthetically, so Im wandering which flowers and other decorations I can add into the enclosure. The temperatures during the summer months are hot in Czech and I wander if I can stick without it during the summer or if its best to set it right now and establish there certain temperature....what is ideal? This species needs humidity and my other question is if just a pressure sprayer is fair enough to keep the moisture and how often eventually spray. If there is some equipment I will need for sure and you can eventuelly post a link I would been really greatfull or just name list of items I will definitelly need to buy for breeding this specie. Simply Id like to know from people experienced with this species how to care and eventually see your enclosures. Its quiet lot of question I asked, but I dont want to make any mistakes. Thank you very much and have a nice day

ArachnoDrew

Arachnoprince
This is a new species new in hobby. You should ask the breeder how he keeps them or research the climate and habitat where they are from. Many people do not have that info yet

MapleMatt

Arachnosquire
This is a new species new in hobby. You should ask the breeder how he keeps them or research the climate and habitat where they are from. Many people do not have that info yet
thanks, already have all the info I need from the breeder