Chaerilus Celebensis Feed and care

Scorpion Enthus

Arachnopeon
I got 5 new chearilus celebensis today, can I know some of your extra tips and knowledge, what do I feed them or their diet, how to sex them .

Dr SkyTower

Arachnolord
I found some info on this species that may be of some help to you

And for sexing them:

There isn't a whole lot of info out there on this species unfortunately...

Dry Desert

Arachnoprince
I got 5 new chearilus celebensis today, can I know some of your extra tips and knowledge, what do I feed them or their diet, how to sex them .
They don't like it too hot , 19-24 degrees Centigrade. Keep them as miniature Pandinus or Heterometrus scorpions except cooler. They don't need really deep substrate just a couple of inches with plenty of moss on the surface. Keep them cool and moist and they will be fine. Give them shallow hides as they like to feel secure under their hide just below the surface. If they are young feed fruit flies or pre killed pieces of cricket or chopped up mealworms. If you have WC adults and any give birth, they are a pain in the arse to feed as the young are the same size as a flea. Challenging but worth it, keep the young in small containers individually, easier to monitor feeding, keep them on moist kitchen paper and don't let them dry out. You can keep the adults together if the enclosure is large enough and there are plenty of hides and they are all kept well fed. Best of luck.