Chaco golden stripe pic..

Phillip

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
G auerostraiata ( chaco golden stripe ) adult female. This one is about 8 inches and docile as can be. enjoy
Phil

Bearacuda42

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Very Nice!!!

=D ;P ;P Very nice chaco phil,,, to bad mine dont look that good but its still a real cool T... :} ;P

skinheaddave

SkorpionSkin
Arachnosupporter +
Bearacuda,

Could you possibly post a pic of yours? Everyone posts pics of their best, but it really doesn't give a true representation of the looks of the species. I, for example, have a C.cyaneopubescense that is not nearly as bright and colourful as most you see pics of. Great spider -- just won't win any beauty contests.

Cheers,
Dave

Attachments

Bearacuda42

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Dave,,,,

well in the first place i dont have a web cam and second i dont have a dig. camera... pluss i cant scan nothing either ..... ;P

Last edited:

skinheaddave

SkorpionSkin
Arachnosupporter +
That would limit your ability to post pics, I suppose. ;)

Cheers,
Dave

Phillip

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
here ya go Dave...pic

I think this is what you're after here's a crappy pre molt chaco pic for ya. Hope that helps.
Phil

Bearacuda42

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Thats About Right!!!

;P :rolleyes: Well thats about right on the way she looks but she just molted and her stripes are alot more colorfull and intense.. and shes huge now to...im gona try to get my girlfriend to take some pics for me and il show ya all what i got... and you will be able to see my pair of golitahs living together that have been living to gether for more than a month and half... ;P :D

skinheaddave

SkorpionSkin
Arachnosupporter +
Still a nice looking spider, though, isn't it? May have to get me one (or ten) of those. ;)

Bearacuda> Can't wait to see your pics.

Cheers,
Dave