Chaco golden knee escaped

Brachymania

Arachnopeon
My 2 inch chaco gold knee escaped last night. I doubt it has left the room as the door was sealed and the rest of the house is very cold but i do not know. I have looked around where its cage was and it was nowhere to be found. Anyone have any ideas where I should start looking or of any traps? it just molted so it might be very hungry/thirsty. Idk what to do.

afs rock

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
put out a water dish and look under your bed and in any nook or cranny were it will fit and under things

Rob1985

This user has no status.
My parents were taking a look at my T's and did not close the lid all the way. I went to see if it was hungry today and noticed that the lid was halfway off and it was not inside.
start looking in dark places. Keep a towel stuffed under your door at all times and keep it closed.

Just start looking... back in the day I had my 4" female OBT escape, only to find her between two of my pillows, while my heated mattress cover wad running during the winter. She wasn't happy.

Good luck and spend the the entire afternoon and evening looking.

OlBoyT

Arachnopeon
I would suggest looking carefully threw anyplace that would seem like a good hide. Leave its viva open if your for sure its not in there and might crawl back in. I would continue searching till you find it, hopefully it didn't cover much ground. Also imagine if you were its size and you escaped which routes would you head? Look for things it can use to climb up and search every little thing that could be a hide. Hope you have a flashlight.

Brachymania

Arachnopeon
If I put a heat blanket in the center of the room with with some water dishes and hideaways would it come? any other ideas?

jonnyquong

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
It was in a jacket that went through the wash? :eek:
Sorry for your loss, if that's the case. Can you tell us where your jacket was, etc.; details of how it may have happened, so maybe we can all learn something from this unfortunate incident?

Mez

Arachnoknight
Wow. My parents would be in big trouble! What is it they say, look with your eyes and not your hands?!

Brachymania

Arachnopeon
It was in a jacket that went through the wash? :eek:
Sorry for your loss, if that's the case. Can you tell us where your jacket was, etc.; details of how it may have happened, so maybe we can all learn something from this unfortunate incident?
the jacket was only a few feet from the cage. hiding in the front pocket. here i checked everything but it think about how unlikely the chance of it being in there was. :wall:

KoriTamashii

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
the jacket was only a few feet from the cage. hiding in the front pocket. here i checked everything but it think about how unlikely the chance of it being in there was. :wall:
I'd have to pimp slap my mom if that ever happened.

Spiderman24

Arachnoknight
I feel your pain my 1.5" p.metallica got loose a looooong time ago and my little sister freaked out after seeing it in her room and stepped on it...... yeah sucks

malevolentrobot

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
bummer, man. sorry to hear it ended up in the washer. when mine got out i found it about 2 feet from the original place it got loose, but i was amazed at how it found its way into a cabinet (from the back, no less) and into a frying pan :p

i had about given up on finding it, so it gave me a startle when i started packing my kitchenware.

I feel your pain my 1.5" p.metallica got loose a looooong time ago and my little sister freaked out after seeing it in her room and stepped on it...... yeah sucks
this list pretty much sums up how pissed i would be if that happened. ugh.

"he's gonna be, like, the power went out and someone kept opening the fridge to get to the cans of dr pepper inside and now his lo mein is spoiled pissed" :D

kittiekins

Arachnopeon
I'm so sorry for your loss. I know you posted this a long time ago, but thank you as well! I lost my choco on Thursday and I found him Sunday night. In my night gown. I refused to do laundry after reading you found yours in your pocket. I almost cried when I found my Boris.

Tim Benzedrine

Prankster Possum
Old Timer
I sort of doubt you'll see a response since the fellow has not posted in three years or so, but good on you for locating YOUR Chaco! :)