Ceratogyrus sp.?

galeogirl

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Does anyone know if any of the following Ceratogyrus species are available in the U.S.? And, if so, who breeds them?

C. sanderi
C. meridionalis
C. pillansi
C. darlingi
C. ezendami
C. bechuanicus

MrDeranged

He Who Rules
Staff member
Well, I have sanderi and what's supposed to be meridionalis (although I'm not sure if it really is) Got them both from Pat at Regal. He may still have sanderi, and meridionalis, but I'm not sure.

Code Monkey

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
You'll have better luck emailing or calling Pat. He's a great dealer as far as prices and stock goes, but really, really bad at managing the internet side of it. His last web update was at the beginning of June. He tried to start a mailing list to stay more current but that never went beyond the first mailing.

scarkro

Arachnopeon
hey galeo
i just got a bechuanicus from a dealer by the name of tom that is here in new jersey i can give u his number to see if he will send to you his spiders are amazing and he stands by his product most of my collection is from him...an example i purchased a blue fang sling it died 2 weeks later i bought another from him at a discounted price and it died 4 days later the third one was on him i just got it 2 weeks ago and its doing well today i will be seeing himto hopefully pick up a stichoplastoris lingistylus and probably some others but enough rambling here is his number
732 742 5055 tom agosta eight legs plus
let me know how u make out