Centturoides bicolor care confirmation.

Arachnomaniac19

Arachnolord
So I just picked one of these guys up. Going off of other species, I'm keeping this guy at 25-28c, as an arboreal species, and keeping the humidity high with medium ventilation (as in a few holes on each side). He's being kept warm by being next to my leopard gecko's heat lamp (I'm assuming this is fine). As for venom, I'm assuming that it isn't lethal, correct?

Any other tips would be appreciated!

WeightedAbyss75

Arachnoangel
Sounds about perfect. Definitly are not lethal, but I believe are on the "hotter" side of scorps. It will hurt alot ;) Pretty sure care is exactly like C. gracilis and you've got the arbireal and humidity on point :D Any pics? Would love to see it :)

RTTB

Arachnoprince
I'm very jealous. I would love to have a pair or 2. Congrats.

Kuwagata

Arachnopeon
Has anybody ever bred these before? Are they rare? SO MANY QUESTIONS

RTTB

Arachnoprince
They are uncommon to my knowledge. I haven't seen them offered but when I do I hope to get some.

brandontmyers

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I've kept them before. They are a tough species or at least were for me. They are very delicate and easily dehydrate. I wouldnt keep them too hot and make sure you have plenty of humidity.

pannaking22

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
I believe I'd read they need a decent amount of space too, otherwise they stress out. Or was it the other way around? Still an uncommon species in the US.