Centruroides nigrimanus keeping.

Veno Manus

Arachnobaron
I'll be haveing one of these coming and I've been doing some research and wanted to see if anyone owns one and if it's a simular situation to the Florida Bark Scorpion? What things have others seen successful? 🤔

I'd like to nail down a nice natural setup hoping somone here does the same for their scorpions.

Joey Spijkers

Arachnoprince
This is a very beautiful and fun species to keep. They are from Oaxaca, Mexico, which is semi-arid, so a dry setup with a light misting a few times a month is perfect. Hydration is provided with a water dish. Don't keep them too humid as they're susceptible to mycosis. They like higher temperatures and will actively use vertical surfaces and climbing/hiding places like any other bark scorpion.

Veno Manus

Arachnobaron
This is a very beautiful and fun species to keep. They are from Oaxaca, Mexico, which is semi-arid, so a dry setup with a light misting a few times a month is perfect. Hydration is provided with a water dish. Don't keep them too humid as they're susceptible to mycosis. They like higher temperatures and will actively use vertical surfaces and climbing/hiding places like any other bark scorpion.

I swear you are the only active member here. Lol thanks for the advice.

Veno Manus

Arachnobaron
Hahaha oops

Haha I just started on here to see if it was something useful. Seems to be some traffic here so I'll stick around for a bit and see the sites! Nice to have a place that can answer my potential questions and see my scorpions progress and hopefully helps others with my experiences