Centruroides margaritatus.. Help!

Arachnoaddict666

Arachnopeon
good evening guys.. I just wanna ask why my c.marga is not eating? She is sure female 8instar and is measuring about 3 inches.. I recieve her for about 3 weeks ago and she hast eat untill now... And i just want to know the reak setup of marga.. Thank you guys...

WeightedAbyss75

Arachnoangel
Lots of vertical climbing space, decently high humidity. That's about it. Have any pics of her or the setup? She might be pregnant? Not sure if scorps stop eating when pregnant, but you never know. May just not be hungry. Does she look healthy?

Arachnoaddict666

Arachnopeon
Im not sure sire if she is pregnant... The last owner told me that she didnt have a mate and he told me that he feed this scorpion for only once a month or two.. But now its been 3 weeks and she hasnt eaten anything that i throw in her enclosure like cricket and worms...she is always hiding undet the bark and she didnt roam much...this is her enclosure and picture.. Could you takr a look sire.. Thank you very much..

ArachnoDrew

Arachnoprince
The picture didn't attach. Maybe the temperatures in the room are too cold

Arachnoaddict666

Arachnopeon
Oh.. I thought i already attach the picture.. No the temperature here in the philippine now is very hot and humid outside and inside .. It was summer here.. All my ts and newly molt but my marga isnt doing great ... I dont know why.. I even put cricket for 24 hours in her enclosure and when i open it the cricket is still alive.. Wait i will find how to attach the photo

Arachnoaddict666

Arachnopeon
Oh.. I thought i already attach the picture.. No the temperature here in the philippine now is very hot and humid outside and inside .. It was summer here.. All my ts and newly molt but my marga isnt doing great ... I dont know why.. I even put cricket for 24 hours in her enclosure and when i open it the cricket is still alive.. Wait i will find how to attach the photo

ArachnoDrew

Arachnoprince
Yea pics will be a big help so people on here can give you any idea if the setup it wrong . Yea Philippines the temps shouldn't be a problem lol

ArachnoDrew

Arachnoprince
The only things I see missing are vertical bark fro them to climb and maybe a water dish but I don't know that would disrupt feeding

darkness975

Latrodectus
Arachnosupporter +
This is the setup for my marga.. Isnt it correct or no sire? Thank you very much
The only things I see missing are vertical bark fro them to climb and maybe a water dish but I don't know that would disrupt feeding
Centruroides spp. require vertical bark to hide/climb on. Without it they will be stressed and this could affect their feeding.

Also, they should always have a water dish.