Centralized scrop info source

Socfroggy

Arachnoknight
So I recently read through The Tarantula Keeper's guide and I love the fact that I have something tangible to read even though it's a little outdated. I was wondering if there was such a book for scorpions. Obviously AB is going to be more updated but I learned a lot through TTKG that I didn't learn on here.

RTTB

Arachnoprince
There is a multitude of biology related scorpion books and articles. If you are looking for books regarding husbandry and care, check the book review section here. Some are good some are quite poor. A definitive massive book would be most welcome .

brandontmyers

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Biology of Scorpions by Gary Polis is still the scorpion bible. It's outdated as it's nearly 30 years old but it's fantastic. The problem is it is very expensive. Mine was $200 on amazon last year.

RTTB

Arachnoprince
I still have my copy of Polis's book from when I got it in the mid 90's. It wasn't cheap back then if that makes you feel better. It's the Bible for sure and the book that started it all for me.

Red Eunice

Arachnodemon
Honestly, I have no books on scorpions, most info is from here and Allscorpionarchives. If I can't find what I'm looking for I'll text Dustin (gromgrom).
Amazon.com has quite a few books relating to scorpions and other invertabrates. @brandontmyers, wow $200 for a book. Must be quite an extensive read.

RTTB

Arachnoprince
I'm a bibliophile and hard copy kind of guy. A way to start your own scorpion library is get some 3" 3 ring binders and print copies of articles you like. I have several filled to the max. The Internet is great for info so I take advantage of it to add to my hard copy library.