Central California Tarantula Society!

Crows Arachnids

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Hello all! It has come time to establish a society for central California! This society is primarially targeting those of you living as far south as Bakersfield to as far north as Stockton, however all members/attendees are welcome! Our first meeting will be August 6th 2011! We have reserved a huge community room located in Fresno, California for our meeting. At this meeting we will have vendors and presentations for all to enjoy. Also at this time we will establish a functioning body to allocate our resources and energy that will divert to our mission statement! Which too will be established on August 6!

We have a lot of things in the works, for more information and if you are interested in joining and attending please email crowsarachnids@live.com IMMEDIATELY as informational emails will be sent out soon.

Come to buy/sell/trade your spiders and immerse yourself in the world of tarantulas!

Thanks to ALL for your interest! Jonathan Silva

hairyleg1

Arachnopeon
Hello I was wondering if you guys were still doing any selling in the Fresno area? I'm in Madera county and haven't been able to find any sellers except for whites pets that actually carry more than 3 species. Thanks.

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Glad to see a T group forming! I wouldn't know, just curious, how or why is Fresno considered Central, and not Northern Cali ?