Centipede

Sickfeather

Arachnopeon
Found this guy outside. Any husbandry tips and/or information would be much appreciated. This is my first time housing a centipede so any information would be helpful.
20230605_135302.jpg
(Toothpick for size reference)

***Update***
I just found another. This one is bigger and has different colours. Are these two the same species(with the smaller one still needing to gain colour) or are they different?
20230605_152333.jpg 20230605_152323.jpg

Purplepuffball

Arachnosquire
Found this guy outside. Any husbandry tips and/or information would be much appreciated. This is my first time housing a centipede so any information would be helpful.
View attachment 446863
(Toothpick for size reference)

***Update***
I just found another. This one is bigger and has different colours. Are these two the same species(with the smaller one still needing to gain colour) or are they different?
View attachment 446868 View attachment 446867
The second photo is of a cormocephalus nitidus with high humidity and decent ventilation is the general care instructions for any kind of centipede just watch out and make sure it doesn't desiccate.

Ultum4Spiderz

Arachnoemperor
Arachnosupporter
The second photo is of a cormocephalus nitidus with high humidity and decent ventilation is the general care instructions for any kind of centipede just watch out and make sure it doesn't desiccate.
What does a little pede like that eat ? I can remember how small babies are I’ve seen them Before .. must eat something tiny ? :angelic: