Centipede? verses cat

SAn

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Turgut put it better than me i think.
My point wasnt to argue and i am sorry that i am short-tempered sometimes, but to say that "Barbados" is just a cool name, species barely have any difference.

here is a picture:

Scolopendra Subspinipes spec Barbados

I own 3 specimen from Barbados and they are similar to Phillipines ones or the "Vanuatu" where red leg color fades to a darker brown-silver in the tips of the legs.
Other than that no difference.

sarahpede

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
not to push u people off your high horses but can i Chang the subject what breed is best for a beginner i relay don't care what it looks like or color I'm will to get en thing {D

crpy

Arachnoking
Old Timer
not to push u people off your high horses but can i Chang the subject what breed is best for a beginner i relay don't care what it looks like or color I'm will to get en thing {D
lol, Probably Fl blue centipede (Hemiscolopendra marginata) not big or bad but nice:D

-Exotic

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
lol, Probably Fl blue centipede (Hemiscolopendra marginata) not big or bad but nice
Yee there a not bad starter or you can go with something a lil more nippy.
Scolopendra poloymorpha would be good but stick with the FL blue centipede if you want.

Cheers,

-Exotic,

sarahpede

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
inow i should lisen to you wise wounes but i mit get this Malaysian Cherry Redleg Centipede (Scolopendra subspinipes sp. "Cherry Redleg") i cant figer out how to put a pic on

crpy

Arachnoking
Old Timer
inow i should lisen to you wise wounes but i mit get this Malaysian Cherry Redleg Centipede (Scolopendra subspinipes sp. "Cherry Redleg") i cant figer out how to put a pic on
lol, that shows you are a normal kid {D {D {D

-Exotic

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Lol crpy you and your wacky answers.

Um the Malaysian cherryleg centipede or aka the Sumatran giant centipede is a no play time centipede its fast aggresive and has a hell of a bite. I wouldnt advise getting it due to its bite and the effects it can have after being bitten. But if you want to get it then sure but be warned your keeping something thats really mean.
Heres the Malaysian Cherrylegs ( Scolopedra Subspinipes)

sarahpede

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
i now but i do not plan to play with eney pede that is bigger then a centimeter and is common and i mite not get it but im just thinking of some cool pede's besids i just got a 20 gal tank also crpy the babies are doing good {D {D {D and i'm not normal and i like it that way

Last edited:

crpy

Arachnoking
Old Timer
i now but i do not plan to play with eney pede that is bigger then a centimeter and is common and i mite not get it but im just thinking of some cool pede's besids i just got a 20 gal tank also crpy the babies are doing good {D {D {D and i'm not normal and i like it that way
Lol, woo hoo an individual, I get along best with abnormal people:clap: Way to go on the babies{D

sarahpede

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
and how could you think of me as normal I'm probily the only 11 YEAR OLD GIRL !!!!!!!!!!!! on this site and to prove this I'm the only kid in my school to have Pink and Green hilits i dont think i spelt that rite but i need to pruve my pont :D !!!!!!!!! :D :D {D {D and i'm olny geting fire banded millipedes i geting my mom to get them if i clen my room wat to good of a trade {D {D {D {D {D {D

crpy

Arachnoking
Old Timer
and how could you think of me as normal I'm probily the only 11 YEAR OLD GIRL !!!!!!!!!!!! on this site and to prove this I'm the only kid in my school to have Pink and Green hilits i dont think i spelt that rite but i need to pruve my pont :D !!!!!!!!! :D :D {D {D and i'm olny geting fire banded millipedes i geting my mom to get them if i clen my room wat to good of a trade {D {D {D {D {D {D
Pink and green highlights, alright:clap: :clap: :clap:
Well thats a good choice for now.;)

sarahpede

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
ok

hears what I'm getting 2 fire banded millipedes and 2 bumble bees millipedes {D {D {D {D {D {D {D but in the fucher i plane to get a Malaysian Cherry Redleg Centipede (Scolopendra subspinipes sp. "Cherry Redleg") it will not get away yet !!!!!!!!!!!

crpy

Arachnoking
Old Timer
hears what I'm getting 2 fire banded millipedes and 2 bumble bees millipedes {D {D {D {D {D {D {D but in the fucher i plane to get a Malaysian Cherry Redleg Centipede (Scolopendra subspinipes sp. "Cherry Redleg") it will not get away yet !!!!!!!!!!!
Nicey nice nice:clap:

Get pics when you do.

sarahpede

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
i think tomorrow im ready to cry because w.k.c.e test were today and tomarow :( :( but i was so hoping to come home to millipedes :( :( {D {D {D

sarahpede

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
finilythay came but the bumble bees mite be to small to put in my 30-40 gal long tank i mite not find them till thera a bout un inch because tank has plants and deeply fild with coconut shreds {D {D {D {D {D {D {D {D {D {D {D {D {D {D {D {D {D {D {D {D {D {D {D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D