Centipede molting help?

Dayman

Arachnopeon
So, I have a Vietnamese giant centipede. I've had her for coming up on six.months, maybe a bit longer. She has been, as far as I can tell, happy and healthy up until this point, though she spends alot of time underground so I don't always get to see her. She is my first centipede, and this is her first moly with me. She is roughly 6" long, maybe a bit longer. My issue is, to my.understamding, the head is supposed to split, then they just crawl out. Her moly split just behind the head and she can't get out of it. All I can really think to do is further increase the humidity, is there anything else I can do? If not, does anyone have any ideas as to what caused it? I am really worried and want to help her any way I can.

Attachments

Staehilomyces

Arachnoprince
If you search ThePureLife on YouTube, he has a couple of videos on how to save a centipede stuck in a bad molt. I recommend you take a look.

basin79

ArachnoGod
How did she get on?

Also you really want to add a lot more substrate. Pedes like/need to be able to burrow.

Dayman

Arachnopeon
How did she get on?

Also you really want to add a lot more substrate. Pedes like/need to be able to burrow.
We'll see tomorrow, I pretty much had to remove the entire molt by hand, she couldn't get anything off. And thanks for the tip about substrate, if she survives I plan on building her a centipede paradise.