Centipede identification help

Skillarpede

Arachnopeon
Hello, first off this is my first time posting so sorry if I made any mistake.

Anyways I bought this centipede labeled as a Solomon Island centipede but didn't label what the exact species. The centipede only cost me $50 so didn't cost me much which is why I am questioning the species as it seems a bit cheap I post a few pics of the pede Screenshot_20210530-104738_eBay.jpg Screenshot_20210530-104718_eBay.jpg

Crom

Arachnosquire
Yup. S. metuenda. Pretty uncommon, very fast, and I suspect pretty potent venom. Also suspected to be at least partly arboreal

Thearachnidaddict

Arachnosquire
I have a adult and they are very defensive. Everytime I turn the light on it starts freaking out and tries to bite through the sides.Their venom is not well studied so take precaution

Skillarpede

Arachnopeon
Yup. S. metuenda. Pretty uncommon, very fast, and I suspect pretty potent venom. Also suspected to be at least partly arboreal
Sorry for replying late still a bit new to the site Arboreal? Honestly didn't account for that as I am pretty unfamiliar with this species but will take that into account as far as the venom I am not new to keeping centipedes so I always take precaution around them but thank you for the advice

Skillarpede

Arachnopeon
I have a adult and they are very defensive. Everytime I turn the light on it starts freaking out and tries to bite through the sides.Their venom is not well studied so take precaution
Sorry for replying late I am still learning the site...thankfully I am not new to keeping giant centipedes as I have a decent sized collection but will take your advice and use the most precautions around this species thank you for your response its appreciated

Thearachnidaddict

Arachnosquire
Sorry for replying late I am still learning the site...thankfully I am not new to keeping giant centipedes as I have a decent sized collection but will take your advice and use the most precautions around this species thank you for your response its appreciated
Mine sadly died of a parasite infection not long ago but I hope yours lives to maximum life span.