Centipede eggs?

NYAN

Arachnoking
Leave mom alone or she will eat the eggs. That’s the most important thing you can do.

FaeBugs

Arachnopeon
Hi, not sure if you still need info but if they haven't hatched yet, you should prepare a suitable enclosure for them (search on this site for instructions). I would put the container they're in inside it, leaving it closed so you don't disturb them and it stays moist. Give it a quick check daily to see if they've hatched. Once they do, open it up and provide food for mum and the babies. I would search this site for more info on rearing centipedes generally as well as it's likely similar across species (I'm more familiar with millipedes, sorry!)

Bryan chumg

Arachnopeon
Hi, not sure if you still need info but if they haven't hatched yet, you should prepare a suitable enclosure for them (search on this site for instructions). I would put the container they're in inside it, leaving it closed so you don't disturb them and it stays moist. Give it a quick check daily to see if they've hatched. Once they do, open it up and provide food for mum and the babies. I would search this site for more info on rearing centipedes generally as well as it's likely similar across species (I'm more familiar with millipedes, sorry!)
Tq so much it haven't hatched tho its been 2 weeks. And can i jeep all the babies in the same container due to the current situation i amy have a hard time leaving home