Centi escape

Conor10

Arachnoknight
The little polymortha that I have, escaped. No idea how it pulled that off, no visible ways of escape. I did sift all the sub and no pede, What should I do? Any ideas?

Teds ts and Inverts

Arachnobaron
Lay a couple of moist wash cloths in the corners of the room. Pedes decessitate quickly, so if your pede is in the room, it will likely try to seek out moisture and take refuge under one of the wash cloths. Hope he/she turns up!

basin79

ArachnoGod
The little polymortha that I have, escaped. No idea how it pulled that off, no visible ways of escape. I did sift all the sub and no pede, What should I do? Any ideas?
Just how small is the pede? If a pling and you have cork bark in the enclosure check INSIDE that if there are any holes. Had a pling do that to me.

Conor10

Arachnoknight
Just how small is the pede? If a pling and you have cork bark in the enclosure check INSIDE that if there are any holes. Had a pling do that to me.
It was about 2 inches, I even broke the cork bark trying to find it.

basin79

ArachnoGod
It was about 2 inches, I even broke the cork bark trying to find it.
If the enclosure was all plastic and the lid was further away than the pede was long (plus any sub) then they 100% can't escape. If you had that I'd look at the cork bark again although be very careful breaking it apart.

Scorpiobsession

Arachnobaron
I'm not sure if centipedes glow under black light, if they do you could check with that. Otherwise I agree with triple checking the enclosure and using washcloths.