• The Review forums are closed to new reviews.

Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews.

Information on how to use our new Reviews section can be found in our Tutorials forum.

Cec

MrBoom619

Arachnoddicted
POSITIVE!!! A+++++

I'm honored to be the first person to write a well deserved and positive review for Chase. I received a MM for a 50/50 and also my end of a trade. MM is a stud and gets it in lol, and the slings I received were all healthy and fast little things! Packaging was perfect and from my understanding, I am the first person Chase has ever shipped to! You'd never know this was his first time as everything was spot on and packed like a boss! =) Communication is always great and he has valuable knowledge about T's and the hobby. If you ever have the chance to do business or any type of transaction with Chase, DO IT or you will definitely regret it! I look forward to many more dealings to come.

Thanks again, Chase!

Raoul

MrsHaas

Arachnoangel
Positively positive! +++
Chase was kind enough to send me a batch of malts that he had been collecting for the past year or so. I received them in brilliant condition and right on time! It has been a pleasure doing this transaction and I would not hesitate to do another! Thanks buddy! Thanks for everything!!
-mrs jeni haas

HorrorPhD

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
100% Positive!

I just wrapped up a trade with Chase a couple weeks ago, and everything was perfect! His shipment to me was well packaged, and each spider was healthy and active upon
rehousing. Communication was also top notch. I will not hesitate to do business with him again in the future.

Thanks again, Chase!

Jen :)

Casey K

Arachnoknight
100% A++++

Completed a trade with Chase- received my T's- perfect packaging - all alive and healthy! Excellent communication throughout. Wouldn't hesitate to do business with again! Thanks for my beautiful T's, Chase! (Very biased overt my P. Pulcher, lol).....:-D

Swifty

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
POSITIVE!!

Got a great box of spiders from Chase! Packed well and lively! Wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again!

Swifty

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
POSITIVE!

A little late, but received a great geroldi a couple months, growing just fine. Received another Avic no problems. No hesitation to do business with CEC again.

tarantellajen

Arachnopeon
I sent him an MM H.incei and it was not successful but Chase sent some freebies anyway, something I did not ask for or expect. Communication was good and packing was great. Thank you Chase!

Steve123

Arachnosquire
Arachnosupporter
I can think of only one or two members from whom I'd buy an Avicularia species like A. braunshauseni from for breeding, and Chase (CEC) is one of them. The fella he sent arrived today in cold November weather, packaged safely and soundly. Only a few members I know of will conduct a transaction politely, using full sentences <being old school here>, and professionally, and again, Chase is one of them. This mature male looks as fresh as they come, and I'm sure as I can be that the upcoming pairing will produce. Thanks Chase, I'll do spiders with ya again in a heartbeat. :)
-Steve