CDN dealers

pelo

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Any links to Canadian T dealers/breeders or US/Euro T dealers/breeders(who ship to Canada) please..thanks...peace..

Last edited:

MrT

Arachnoking
Old Timer
As far as I know, US dealer can't ship to Canada.
Hopefully some of the Canadian keepers will look at your thread, and reply.;)

BTW, welcome to our not so little group.:p

Ernie

D-Man

Arachnochicano
Old Timer
Dealer reviews

Pelo-

Click back to the Arachnoboards and see if there's a CDN dealer in the review section. Or, you can e-mail one of the dealers on the review board and see if they can reference you to someone.

pelo

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
locate

Thanks for the replies.Chau...I'm in the Kitchener area..appr. 1 hr drive west of Toronto......peace..

Rookie

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I'd say Robert as well. I haven't dealt with him yet, but I plan to buy a versi from him soon, and he's been very helpful so far. Like Mat said, he's in Montreal.
I don't know of any others.
Paul

carriefrbarrie

Arachnopeon
Hi Pelo, I'm in the Barrie area and I buy all my spiders from Arachnophiliacs in Toronto. Bruce is very reputable and helpful to deal with, I have had only great results dealing with them and if you can get into Toronto to pick up your order you save on shipping! If you look under the dealer reviews you will find my experience posted there and here is his web site and infor for you: http://www.angelfire.com/biz/Arachnophiliacs/text.html
Email Bruce at: arachnophiliacs@hotmail.com
Good luck with your future spiders! You won't be dissapointed with Arachnophiliacs!
Carrie