CB moderatum growing up

Galapoheros

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
A few cb moderatum specimens I kept from years ago after a female created a sac, looking good. I don't go the the tarantula section much, just thought people would like seeing some pics of some from "back then". btw I'm not selling anything atm, maybe later.

Trenor

Arachnoprince
I don't go the the tarantula section much, just thought people would like seeing some pics of some from "back then".
You should come by more often. I'd like to see more of your Ts and the more input we have from people that have been in the hobby a while the better. :)

Vezon

Arachnopeon
Incredibly jealous. Quite a few people would pay an arm and a leg for some of those.

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
A few cb moderatum specimens I kept from years ago after a female created a sac, looking good. I don't go the the tarantula section much, just thought people would like seeing some pics of some from "back then". btw I'm not selling anything atm, maybe later.

Just saw your name on a list recently, thought you disappeared, nice to know you are still around. Gorgeous specimens of that species!

KezyGLA

Arachnoking
Absolutely stunning. I have been looking for a few of these for a long time.

Thanks for sharing these excellent photos!

Galapoheros

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
How long did it take?, hmm, not sure, would have to go back and look around for that, could be 7-8 years now(?), don't know. I have a lot more but males aren't maturing yet. I don't hit the tarantula section much because my interests are the reverse of most. I think of centipedes and scorpions before I think of tarantulas, I know, WEIRD! I only have 2 tarantula species.

KezyGLA

Arachnoking
How long did it take?, hmm, not sure, would have to go back and look around for that, could be 7-8 years now(?), don't know. I have a lot more but males aren't maturing yet. I don't hit the tarantula section much because my interests are the reverse of most. I think of centipedes and scorpions before I think of tarantulas, I know, WEIRD! I only have 2 tarantula species.
Well one of those species is amazing and I am very jealous :shifty:

Galapoheros

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Soooooo... what's the other species you have? :D

2 G. rosea. They are CB also, somebody sent me two tiny slings prob 10 years ago as freebies. I wouldn't have bought them or asked for them but, well I just kept them anyway, they've been pretty cool. I think I got burned out on tarantulas when I was a kid, I used to go hunt for them when I was around 10-12, running back home to fill up a gallon jug with water again, "there's that kid again with a jug of water, what's he doing this time?" For some reason I never got real interested again, I turned to snakes and salamanders more. I'll never forget the first time I found my first salamander, freaked me out.

Trenor

Arachnoprince
2 G. rosea. They are CB also, somebody sent me two tiny slings prob 10 years ago as freebies. I wouldn't have bought them or asked for them but, well I just kept them anyway, they've been pretty cool. I think I got burned out on tarantulas when I was a kid, I used to go hunt for them when I was around 10-12, running back home to fill up a gallon jug with water again, "there's that kid again with a jug of water, what's he doing this time?" For some reason I never got real interested again, I turned to snakes and salamanders more. I'll never forget the first time I found my first salamander, freaked me out.
Nice, I was kinda the other way. Growing up on the farm in NC snakes, lizards and turtles were common and we were around them a lot. I was keeping hognosed snakes before I was a teen.

We hatched out some leather back turtles from eggs. We found the mom laying them and when she left we snagged a box, moist dirt and in the eggs went. They hatched and when they got a little bigger we turned them back loose. It was a lot of fun. I'm not sure but I think that might be a felony if you did it today.

These days I just have the ball python and a bearded dragon. Also lots of Ts.